21

A lovebird walked hand in hand. Hyunsuk dropped them off just now. And people have been glaring at the two as if they did something wrong.

Well, presidents couple? It did sound wrong.

Gaining the attention of most of the students, Asahi loosened his grip. Anxious about getting people's stares. Before his hand could slip off her palms, Hyunsoo grasped his hand tight.

" It's okay " She whispered.

Asahi let out a heavy breath. Not knowing if he was flustered or scared.

" Oh, Hyunsoo " Asahi called out. He stopped on his track.

Hyunsoo hummed and put her gaze on the boy.

" I got you something," he said, then stared at his hand " But you have to let me go first " 

" O-kay... " She slowly loosened her grip. 

Asahi then fished out a coral miniature. A beautiful blooming rose. " Long time no flowers, right? " 

Hyunsoo's lips spread wide. Too happy to express it with words. Her hands quickly took up the flower. Staring at it full of amazement.

Coral rose

Desire. 

" Want to hear something corny? " Asahi gained his confidence back, lifting up an eyebrow in flirty.

" What? " Hyunsoo replied, still staring at the beautifulness of the rose.

" Look at its center, the petals hugged the bud protectively. Let's say I am the petals and you are the bud " Hyunsoo averted her gaze to him " And how the petals are wide open, it shows that we open our new story "

" The love story of Hamada Asahi towards Choi Hyunsoo " Asahi bopped the tip of her nose with his index finger, making her scrunched her face in cringe.

" well that is so corny at the point I want to throw up right here " She let out a laugh and was followed by him.

No assembly for today since today is Wednesday, So they walked to the classroom side by side. Asahi kept glancing at the smiley girl beside her.

" Do you really like flowers? " Asahi questioned after he saw her adore the rose. Received a nod from her " What is your favorite flower? "

" Dandelion "

❀❀❀

" Shake hands " Jaehyuk spoke out, putting a sharp gaze on the three.

" You said it will be only three of us " - Heeseung

" You said you only want to lunch with me " - Beomgyu 

While Jeongin leaned back in the chair, crossing his arms, lazily gazing at the three.

" This is why I decided to meet up at the cafeteria " Jaehyuk opened up " I know if I brought you all to the rooftop, it gonna be a bloody fight " 

The look of dissatisfaction on their faces was obviously visible. Jaehyuk let out a heavy sigh when all of them refused to talk.

" Hee, Ayen. Did you know how this started? " Jaehyuk started.

Heeseung shrugged his shoulder lazily while Jeongin rolled his eyes backward.

" Let me ask you, how did you talk to Beomgyu? You always downgraded him, right? "

Heeseung looked at Jeongin and was in deep thought.