EPILOGUE

two months later...

" With the principal's speech just now, the graduation ceremony for the third year student come to the end. " A girl firmly stood on the stage, speaking confidentally in front of students and families

" Congratulations for all of the students and I hope you guys have a good life afterwards. " Her partner continued.

" Our duty will end here. With that, me, Hwang Aeri, your vice student president " Aeri placed her palm on her chest

" And I, Yoon Jaehyuk. Your student president will pass this position for the upcoming students. "

" Thank you and have a nice day " They said simultaneously and bowed right after.

The crowds showered them with applauses as they went down the stage.

" Ayy " Aeri shoved him a full right hand open and got a high five. " You did great, babe "

" You too, honey " He pecked her forehead

Happy ending?

For them, yes.

After her heartbreak she went through, Jaehyuk always been there for her. As for a girl with a soft heart, she fell first. Plus they worked together as president partner.

Aeri took Hyunsoo's position voluntary when Jaehyuk said Asahi gave up on his position for Jaehyuk. She said that she didn't want he worked with anyone that was unfamiliar for him.

Look at them now,

another president couple.

" How is Ryujin? " Aeri walked of the hall, looking at the hand mirror to check herself.

" I don't know. Last time I heard about her when the police went to our school to arrest her. Based on our age, she might went to juvenile " Jaehyuk explained, taking her other hand in his.

Aeri nodded her head. " Asahi? "

Because of his relationship, Aeri now knew about their blood relation.

Shock? Of course.

But she understood his situation.

" well her teacher said he did well on his latest examination "

Because of his mental stability, Jaehyuk asked his dad permission for having Asahi for homeschool. Asahindid really great.

But the teacher once said he always bought a cent dandelions with him and put it beside his book before the lessons start.

Sometimes he talked to the dandelion when he slayed the questions.

" Well that expectable. " Asahi was a top student before.

" Anyway, do you wanted to visit Beomgyu? " Aeri faced him, looking at the glassy eyes that spark with full of love.

" We will, darling " Jaehyuk put his fingers to hold her chin " But lt us take our graduation picture first " He bent down to reach her height and bopped her nose with his, receiving a light chuckle from his girlfriend

" Aww so cute. Whose boyfriend is this? "

" Hwang Aeri! "

❀❀❀

" Choi Beomgyu " The worker with a full white uniform turned to the computer and clicked the mouse before the sounds of keyboard hit their ears.

" Room 310, miss " She informed as her thumb directed to the right side of the hallway.

" Thank you, nurse " Aeri pleased, shooting her with a smile afterwards.