05

" You're late " She clicked her pen and began to run the tip on the paper, leaving it traces on it " again "

Yoon Jaehyuk (3-2), She wrote.

Jaehyuk whined, hands on his knees as he panted hard " Hyunsoo... "

" What "

He jolted his head up " Let me past, please " His eyes went round, seeking empathy.

The corner of her mouth faces downward " No "  She gaze back at her notebook

or more like a death note

" Aish, please " Jaehyuk straightened his back, stomping his feet " I will buy you an ice cream "

A smirk formed on her lips, making Jaehyuk sigh in defeated " Promise? "

Jaehyuk nodded his head desperately, he just wanted to leave and go to his class now.

" Okay, meet me here after school "

" Thank you, babe! " Jaehyuk smooched his lips and ran past her, little run was added, making his hair bounced up and down " I shouldn't vote her, my money will go downhill " He added

" yah, I heard you! " Hyunsoo screamed, making Jaehyuk spun around and walk backward before he shoots her a flying kiss as he continued to run deeper into the school building.

Hyunsoo shook her head " This is gonna be the last time " She said to herself, crossing Jaehyuk's name from the list.

" Give a pass for your boyfriend, what a shame " A voice mocked.

Hearing hateful tone from the voice, Hyunsoo exactly know who it was.

Ryujin came, with her arms folded across her chest, she swaggered her way approaching Hyunsoo.

Not forgetting her loyal friend, Chaeryoung was behind, following Ryujin's steps.

" What will the teachers say if they heard about this? " Ryujin scrunched up her face as Chaeryoung nodded behind her.

" Mind your own business, please " Hyunsoo replied nonchalantly, not budging her eyes from her small notebook.

Ryujin's expression changed in a flash. She furrowed her eyebrows after she saw Hyunsoo's reaction. Before her lips turned up " Do you not scare if I tell the teachers about this and you will be dismissed from the candidates list? "

Hyunso side-eyed her, seeing that Ryujin so worked out to pis her off " And you think teachers would trust you? "

Ryujin's smile slipped off her face as her arms dropped to her side before she takes a few steps closer to Hyunsoo

" Remember Choi Hyunsuk? Our former student president. He is my boyfriend and he could do everything for me. Kick you out from this school are included "

Hyunsoo let out a snort, she whirled her body to her right to face the arrogant girl. Her eyes trailed around Ryujin's face.

Hyunsoo remembered how her brother brought this girl to meet her parents, having dinner at their house. She doesn't want people at school to know about her blood relationship with the student president so she just eyed them upstairs.

And the next day, Hyunsuk said that he only see Ryujin as a sister.

How could he? Was a sister not enough for him?

Hyunsoo let out a sigh. Right, no one knows he is my brother " And? " She asked sarcastically.

" Do I look like I care? Because I didn't " Hyunsoo's lips curved into a smile, provoking the girl