30

The sun showed itself as the cloud ecorted along with the leaving one of the earth's inhabitant. A bright day showed how bright the girl was. The chilly breeze biting into the skin.

A group of people wearing all black, along with black umbrellas, marching along the casket. Choi Hyunsuk was holding it, leading the walk .

His face dull. He was not crying and not smiling either. His emotions dead, following the ashes in the casket. Behind him, several sobs and sniffles could be hear.

Everyone came. Everyone. Half of her classmates attend her funeral, along with the teachers who admired her for being a top student.

Everyone

except three.

Her parents— they were in Japan for their business, not knowing their only daughter gonna be six feet under ground

and Asahi— he kept vomitting and feeling nauseous as soon as he heard about her leaving. He stayed at home as Jaehyuk lied that the funeral will be held next week.

Hyunsuk knelt before the casket was passed. He clutched a handful of dirt as he watched it lowered to the ground.

As the first shoveful of the dirt hit the casket, the tears felt out. Moistened the dry cheeks. Hyunsuk lowered his head to face the ground as his small body began to bounce.

He didn't care if his hand was full of dirt, he covered his mouth with the palm, containing his sobs. Jaehyuk with his red-trimmed eyes quickly scooted over him.

Jaehyuk embraced Hyunsuk's shoulder and caressed it softly when he himself drowning in his own tears.

After the process was done, Hyunsuk stayed in his position as the visitors began to leave the grave. " I am sorry for your loss " was what they said before they left.

With the same expression, Hyunsuk sat there and gave no reaction. He was tired of grieving. His eyes was heavy.

It was less than a month he just made up with her sister and now she's gone.

No more stroking the silky long black hair.

No more daily complain about her day.

No more " Oppaaaa " when she needs something.

No more Choi Hyunsoo.

When this day came, Hyunsuk promised himself not to cry a lot. He knew Hyunsoo been watching her from above and not wanting him to be sad.

But Hyunsoo...

" I'm sorry " Hyunsuk crumbled to the earth, letting his sadness flowed along his tears. Let it raced down his cheeks as it wetten the ground above him.

Jaehyuk stayed by his side when everyone already took their feets off the grave. Making sure he won't pass out due to heavy crying.

Because Hyunsoo would pass out when she cried a lot.

Suddenly they heard footsteps.

A heavy one.

But they could not care whereas this grave were open.

" Hyunsoo! " Someone called. The two of them snapped their heads to the voice. " Soo, I'm here " The voice whimpered softly.

He placed a bouquet of flowers on the grave " I bought your favorite flower, Soo. Please, wake up soo "

" Asahi... " Jaehyuk called,

Asahi turned his head toward Jaehyuk " You lied " the betrayal in his eyes showed more than the sadness.

" Soo... " Asahi turned back to the grave " Why? " The already broken heart shattered more, wreck into the smallest pieces.

" You promise me to graduate together, Soo. Wake up " Asahi began to yell in denial. Hands started to scratched the dirt.

He could not hold his heartbreak any longer as he grief poured out to the dirt and flooded the uncontrollable tears. A great sobs escaped his mouth as he punched his fist to ground hard.

" Asahi, calm down " Jaehyuk pulled his body as Asahi yanked himself off his grip. " Hyunsoo " He mourned aloud.

Watching Asahi, Hyunsuk broke into tears again. The hot tears shed again and again that he had to wipe his cheeks every seconds.

A choppy breath escaped his mouth when he felt his throat tightening and a short intake of breath. Asahi started to pant hard. " Jjae- I can't breathe "

Before he could collapses, Jaehyuk catched him " Ya Jjo Jjo "

Familiar with the situation, Hyunsuk quickly scooted out a medicine bottle from his pocket. He didn't know why but he bought it with him.

A medicine bottle with Hyunsoo Choi as its owner.

Hyunsuk poured out the content with shaking hands, panicked with Asahi's condition. " Jaehyuk, here "

The pill flew away as Asahi yanked it from Hyunsuk's palm " No need... " Asahi said through his pant.

" Let me follow Hyunsoo "

❀❀❀

Ryujin stepped in the school, she kept her head low when she felt all eyes on her.

Everyone knew what had happened.

As someone who is good with IT, Beomgyu played the recorded audio as her doings echoed throughput the whole school.

" Chae... " Ryujin reached Chaeryoung's wrist but got yanked off.

" I'm sorry, Ryu. " She apologized but in a sharp tone.

" You said you will help, Chae. " Ryujin's eyes glassy.

" But not in killing people " Chaeryoung cynically said and left her afterwards.

Ryujin's eyes followed her movement until Chaeryounh got lost from her sight as she went deeper into the school building.

" Shin Ryujin "

Ryujin flinched as she jerked to the voice. Her eyes widened when she saw the principal stood charismatically in front of her. " My room " He demanded.

Ryujin twisted her lower lips between her teeth and hung her head low. She followed the step of principle to the said room.

The principal landed his butt on the chair amd let out a long and heavy breath. He put a disappointment look across his face. " I think you know why you were called here "

" Sir, I didn't mean to- "

" Stop explaining. Beomgyu, Jaehyuk, Aeri and Hyunsoo's brother already told me how you always putting a hard time on her.

Suddenly Ryujin went down to her knees as tears sheded " I am sorry, sir "

The principle drummed his finger against the wooden table. " There is no need to apologize to me, Ryujin. "

" I can do nothing "

Ryujin stayed on her current position with her head hung low.

" Unfortunately, Shin Ryujin " He fished out a piece of paper from the a stack of papers.

" You are expelled "