14

" How's Asahi? " Hyunsoo talked through the phone. She was rushed to the twins' house. Asahi had discharged and currently rest at home.

" He is good. He's just being stubborn about studying for the math contest when he is supposed to lie on the bed" Jaehyuk replied, he was home too since his suspended period still left a week.

" I'm coming " Hyunsoo ended the call and jogged to her bicycle. Putting her bag in the basket, hopped on and sprinted all the way to the bungalow.

Yes, they are that rich.

Same rich as the Choi family.

Hyunsoo pumped her leg to cycle fast that people might think she was racing illegally. But the school uniform shows that she was being impatient to return home.

As soon as she entered their house yard, she rang the bell. Hyunsoo pressed the button continuously until the gate opened by itself.

No car.

So their dad was not home.

A figure swung the door open " Enough, Choi Hyunsoo. Come in " Jaehyuk scolded, with his arms crossed on his chest.

Hyunsoo giggled and careened to the boy " Where is Asahi? I miss him " She passed Jaehyuk and run, entering the big mansion. She had already been here once, so she was familiar with the living room.

" Too fast, Hyunsoo. Do you even know where is our room? " Jaehyuk's voice greeted from behind. Hyunsoo snapped back to the boy and grinned " No. hehe "

" Come " Jaehyuk grabbed her hand and led her upstairs.

Hyunsoo followed his steps one by one. Climbing each stair carefully so that she won't trip on her feet.

" Jjo jjo, Hyunsoo is here " Jaehyuk spoke up, swinging the door open. Making the focus Asahi jolted his head to the door.

Her small figure made her out of Asahi's sight so that Hyunsoo lean to the side and waved her hand " Hi, sa. hehe "

" I will leave you two. I want to hang out with Hee and ayen at Beomgyu's. Study smart, guys " Jaehyuk informed, earning nods from the two as Hyunsoo entered deeper into the boys' room.

" Bye, Jaehyuk " Hyunsoo bids, getting a clicking sound as a reply as the door completely close.

Asahi turned back to his book and started to drown back in the numbers. Champion is all he wants right now. Not caring about how bad his condition is.

Hyunsoo stared at his straight back. She folded her arms across her chest and cleared her throat " Asahi, you should be resting now "

Without looking at her, Asahi replied " I don't want to. The math competition is around the corner "

" It is a long way to go, sa "

" how long? "

" this weekend "

" how many days are left until the weekend? "

Asahi's question succeed in making her shut up.

yeah, two days left

Asahi sighed heavily. He dropped his pen and spun his chair around until his eyes caught her glimpse. Hyunsoo kept her head down " I'm just asking, soo. I'm not mad at you "

" You want to study with me? " Still a question from Asahi but this one made her face up and beam " Can I? " She asked back.

" Come here "

Hyunsoo intertwined her hands and smiled. She took her feet off her current place and went to the chair beside Asahi. As she landed her butt, the door cracked open.