22

" I'm off to school " Hyunsoo yelled, ensuring her brother could hear her

" With Asahi? " Hyunsuk yelled back, before he finally shows up on the stairs.

" Eung, he will arrived soon " Hyunsoo checked her phone to message Asahi. Hyunsoo walked to the main door.

Before she could grab the doorknob, the door was threw open as someone burged in. Showing a boy breathing hard in front of him.

He leaned his palm on his knees as he tried to catch his breath back. Hyunsoo searched for his face and called " Jaehyuk? "

He averted his gaze to Hyunsoo, before it went to the olders on the stairs " Hyung, Hyunsoo and I will not be able to go to school today " he said, pulling Hyunsoo out of the house right after.

Hyunsoo tried to match his steps as he moved too fast for her short leg " Jaehyuk what's wrong " Jaehyuk stayed silent as he opened the car door " Hop in. I will explain to you later " He answered

Without asking much, Hyunsoo followed his order. A confuse look drew on her face as soon as she sat in the car. No Asahi.

Jaehyuk took his seat beside Hyunsoo and closed the door. " Drive faster " Jaehyuk ordered to the driver.

The next seconds, the engine roaring as the speedometer arrowed to 110 right away. The tires roll it ways across the road.

As if she knew, her adrenaline began to pump quick all over her vein. She looked at the anxious Jaehyuk. His leg bounced continuously as sweat trailed down his face. 

That boy already in a complete school uniform but why?

" Wh- where is Asahi? " Hyunsoo dropped the question " And where are we rush to? "

Jaehyuk brought his hand to the tie and loosened it grip on his neck. He suffocated. In a button up uniform, small space. He can't breathe.

Until a buildings greeted their eyes, Hyunsoo's breathe stuck on her lung. " No... " She whimpered " Not again... "

As the car stopped, Hyunsoo hopped off the car and ran as fast as the lightning. Her priority was Asahi

And Asahi only.

Jaehyuk followed her steps. Until Hyunsoo got the counter, she said " Hamada Asahi, please " Their eyes accidentally met and Hyunsoo looked away. Not wanting to look at Jaehyuk.

The nurse pointing on her left side with her thumb " This way, room 302 " Hyunsoo bowed and thanked her. Quickly headed to the said room.

" Asahi, please... " She whimpered again before slid the door open, showing the weak body on the white sheets with the doctor beside him, probably checking on his condition.

Hyunsoo put her gaze on Asahi. As usual, his head was wrapped with bandage. But now the different was he left arm was wrapped as well. plasters almost covered up all of his face. She scooted weakly to him. 

He was conscious.

" How is he? " Jaehyuk asked " I am... his twin "

" Well, I'm sorry to tell you but the hit on his head cause a concussion " The doctor stated

" And? "

" And he suffered a short-term memory loss "

" He forget everything that happens today and six months before "

❀❀❀

" Jihoon, Sunwoo, remember that one girl who cut her neck? " Sanha questioned, bare his teeth with the toothpick before he throws it in the empty plate.