20

" Hyun- "

" Do not enter "

" I wanted to serve your food, Soo. You have to eat "

" When will you stop pretending, Suk? "

Suk.

No oppa.

she really disgusted to call him that.

Hyunsuk sighed. He didn't know what he should do either. Day by day he tried but hatred was all he got without knowing what was the reason.

" Let me bring that inside " A voice interrupted.

"Hyunsuk nodded his head. He can not refuse even if he doesn't want to. Hyunsoo didn't allow him to enter and that was that.

" Sorry if I am troubling you, Asahi "

Asahi shot him a smile " It is nothing " he uttered, taking the tray from Hyunsuk. He entered the room as Hyunsuk closed the door.

Hyunsoo sat on the bed while cradling her knees between her arms. Her lower lips pursed out with her eyes round in shape.

A chuckle escaped his lips. Until he reached her bed, he put down the tray on the side table and sat on the stool beside her.

Hyunsoo studied his face. The bandage on his head seems new. The scrap and cuts on his flesh were healing. " Lady Choi changed your bandage? " She asked.

" Nope. Your brother did " He replied, drawing a smile after.

Hyunsoo did not uttering any words as she averted her gaze to her feet, fidgeting it around. Asahi watched her doings and grabbed her shoulder before he pulled it to make her face him.

" You don't want to tell me? " Asahi spoke, sounds convincing.

" If you don't want to, then it is okay. You can tell me if you are ready " Asahi nodded his head to convince her. He then grabbed the plate with a toast on it.

And a sentence made him stop whatever he was doing. And put his eyes on the fragile girl in front of him.

" I will tell you "

" You can't fetch me up? " Hyunsoo asked, with the phone on her ear, talking to the person on the other line.

" I'm sorry but Teuhigh students need me now. Their situation is getting worse. You can just walk, right? walk safely and call me if anything bad happens " A voice came out from the phone's speaker.

" But- "

Tit tit tit

Hyunsoo moved her phone away and looked at the screen.

He hung up.

Hyunsoo sighed. It was 10 at night. Her parents were out of town for business. Their driver took a day off because of a family matter.

Hyunsoo walked down to the sidewalk aisle.

Alone.

The dark sky bathed around her. Today is a full moon. At least she has company, along with the stars above her.

The sidewalk lamp also brightened up her way. She plugged in her ears with the earbuds and turned on the music. A song by her favorite singer.

Thank you by Asahi and Haruto, both of them are Japanese.

She promised herself to travel to Japan and attend their concert one day.