27

Asahi stared at the calendar that stuck on the wall. He changed it yesterday. He glanced at the phone and back to the calendar before he circle a few date.

He let out a heavy breath " Want it or not, I have to go back to Korea and sit for the exam for the last time before I completely moving in here.

Asahi whirled around and his wild eyes examined the whole living room. On the wall, some of images was nailed on it.

A picture of her mom and her grandmother.

A picture of him graduating his secondary school.

Not forgeting on his family picture with only Sanha, Ms. Yoon, and Mr. Yoon in it.

Ms.Yoon is grandma's only child. As his age increasing, he could not understand why his grandmother are willing to take care of him when he was the reason her only daughter died.

But he was thankful for her. Hamada Asahi now is a great grandson for Ms.Hamada.

Asahi then go back to the coffee table. He sat down and crossed his leg, staring at the tower height of books.

He found a film stuck out among the papers, He snatched it out and astonished.

It was his picture with Hyunsoo.

The picture when they won the math competition.

He squeezed his eyeballs with the eyelids. I can't lose to my own feeling. He pursed his lips and breathe out hard.

" Let us start studying. " Asahi set the picture aside and began to flip pages of a book.

Ding Dong

A bell rang.

" Come in " Asahi uttered without budged his eyes off the book.

Ding Dong.

Again

" Come on, Mashi. Don't act like you don't have the key " He finally looked toward the door.

Ding Dong.

" okay, okay. I'm coming " Asahi gave in. He got on his feet and careened to the door.

The door hinged creak as it screeched open. Asahi's eyes went round " Jjae Jjae? "

Jaehyuk smashed his body toward Asahi who was still in disbelief " I miss you, Jjo Jjo " He whimpered.

Asahi wrapped his arms around his twin's body tight, " How did you know I am here? " he asked as soon as the hug loosened.

" Well, I found this " Jaehyuk waggled a sheet of paper in his hand to the air.

A copy of Asahi's ticket.

Asahi's face beamed with a smile. " Come in " he led the way inside the wooden house.

He pointed at the couch with his hand, asking him to take seat as Asahi sat in front of Jaehyuk. Hesitated, Asahi scratched his not itch hair. He seemed about to speak, but the thread eluded him

Jaehyuk wiggled his eyebrows when he saw Asahi was in an uneasiness. " Why? "

" well, uhmm... " He now rubbed his nape " How is Hyunsoo? "

" I thought you forget about her already " Jaehyuk faced down, looking at his intertwining fingers " Until when, Jjo? " He asked, something like a sigh

" A week passed and the whole 7 days she spent her days with tears and sobs because of you " His tone stiff, enough to make Asahi had his head low and studied the floor.