10

" With the unfortunate event that happened for the last day, the teachers and the dicipline unit are agree for taking back the student president position from Heeseung " Miss Lisa spoke against the mic, making her voice echoed through the speaker, filling in every inch of the space.

Hyunsoo who was standing at her side let out a heavy sigh. This is not what I want. Yesterday, she saw Heeseung left the school with tears and Jeongin on his side acted like nothing happen.

With red eyes

" Thus, Hamada Asahi will hold that position until the end of the year "

Hearing his name, Hyunsoo's head jerked up as Asahi freaked out.

No. This gonna make things worse.

Believe it or not, the two think of the same thing.

Hyunsoo's eyes wandered around, searching for the eyes she craved for.

Hwang Aeri.

She found her. But instead, Aeri shot her a glare before she stood up and left the hall. Excusing herself to the toilet. Hyunsoo probably did it for Asahi.

Asahi's eyes shakened. Keita stroked his back. This was not his first time he acted like this. Asahi always been shaking and shivering. Keita got used to it amd always there to comfort him.

It is all because of Jaehyuk.

Yes, he knows.

Keita knows about Yoon Jokwang.

" I hope you, Hamada Asahi doesn't have any bad attitude and are able to lead the school until you graduate "

❀❀❀

BURGH!

" You did that intentionally, right? "

A sigh escaped her lips. Yesterday she was dragged by Beomgyu. And today it was Ryujin who putting on her weight against Hyunsoo.

Did they think it wasn't hurt when the steel locker hit her back?

IT HURTS A LOT!!

Okay but,

" Why? Do you like Heeseung? Last I heard you have a crush on Asahi " Hyunsoo raised an eyebrow, wanting the mad girl burn in anger.

" So you know " she said, arm locking Hyunsoo's neck. Hyunsoo prayed in her heart for Ryujin not pulling down her turtleneck "  i assume you did that to piss me off "

" I didn't do that "

" I know Heeseung asked you to do that slides all alone "

" I already submitted the slides to Sir Myungho. He even checked the slides in front us "

Ryujin loosened her grip. She pulled down both of her arms " Then, who could it be? "

Hyunsoo cleared her throat and straightened her back, pulling the cloth back until it reached her chin " And how would I know? "

Ryujin knitted her eyebrows. Hesitation crept her up as she can't believe Hyunsoo 100%. Seeing Ryujin frowned, Eunseo groaned " Up to you if you want to believe me or not " Hyunsoo uttered, taking her feet off.

Hyunsoo knocked Ryujin on her shoulder and stopped abruptly when her arm was craddled in Ryujin's palm.

" Asahi...

...is...

...mine "

❀❀❀

PANG!

This shit again.

He doesn't feel it for weeks and now its happening again.

" WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? " Mr. Yoon shouted.

With his shaking hand, Asahi brought his finger up to wipe the hot liquid under his nose.

He sigh, blood again.

" I TOLD YOU TO TAKE CARE OF JAEHYUK, NOT TO MAKE HIM SUSPENDED FROM SCHOOL "

Honestly, he doesn't know why he has to face the consequence.

Jaehyuk was suspended from school because of his bad reputation and suddenly it was his fault?

For not preventing him from doing it?

Really, he is tired.

" AND WHAT? YOU ARE NOW PRESIDENT? WAH " He scoffed in disbelief, hands began to unbuckle the belt that was wrapped around his waist.

I'm doomed

" I just don't get it. Why did you born to this world? You only came out as a trouble " Mr. Yoon pulled the belt off the belt loop

Not that words again.

" Your mom wouldn't have died if you are not here " He stepped closer. Asahi only can stared in his dark, blank eyes. Until he reach his child, he grasped Asahi's collar roughly and pull him up.

Due to his low weight, it was easy for Mr. Yoon to lifted him up with a hand. Asahi's head was thrown back weakly. His energy drained, he couldn't fight back.

" YOU SHOULD HAVE DIED! " Mr. Yoon shouted, threw the innocent body back to the hard cement.

Asahi's body collided with the shelf. His mouth filled with blood, He then clutched to his stomach when a vase fell down his rib before it shattered in pieces

At this point, red blood could be his favorite color. the meaty liquid all over his body.

His mouth,

Nose,

And hands

are all red.

That was not enough. Mr. Yoon lost it and keep swinging the belt to hurt the weak body. Asahi let it be. He can't run away. He laid there. His breath hitching with eyes closed.

Apart from blood, tears already drained his face. Not only his dad who wish him to die. He himself wanted to leave this world. What is the motive for him to keep living when his own dad hates him.

Hit with another hit, suddenly the stinging pain stopped. But the slashing sounds continued in his ears. He felt his body floated in the air.

He gained his last energy to open his eyes " Jjae.. " He whimpered as soon as his eyes caught his twin's eyes.

" Shh... " Jaehyuk tightened his grip on Asahi's body carefully, not wanting him to hurt Asahi more.

Mr. Yoon stopped hitting when he saw Jaehyuk embracing his brother " Jaehyuk move " He said sternly

" No "

" Jaehyuk "

Jaehyuk put down Asahi's body softly. He then got on his feet and faced the dad " Enough, Pa "

" When will you stop abusing Jjo, Pa? When he dies? " He asked sarcastically

" He is Yoon Jokwang, Yoon family. Your son and my brother " He stated cynically. Stepping closer and closer to a man he called ' papa '

" You hate him because you lost your wife. If at that time Jjo Jjo was fated to be born first would you hate me the way you hate JJo Jjo now? " A tear drop. all this time he only watch his brother was beaten up cruelly.

He admitted it, he is a coward. He never stand for his twins. And this is the first time he raise his voice at his dad.

He whirled back to Asahi when he saw his dad was lost in words " Jjo Jjo is going to sleep in my room starting today " He placed his left arm under Asahi's neck and his right arm under Asahi's knees to lift him up in bridal style

" Jaehyuk "

Jaehyuk faced Mr. Yoon with Asahi in his arms, death stare were fixed on the older man in front of him " Stop me and I will run away from this house with Asahi and all of your money "