28

" Asahi will coming to school after the break end "

" Really? " She screeched

" And Ryujin, I think I will stop here. " Beomgyu faced her and linked their eyes. " I don't want to help you and you don't have to help me anymore " Beomgyu calmly said.

A roaring sigh could be hear before she smashed her hands on the laps " Why? Is Aeri's words been bothering you? "

" No "

" Don't say that you like Hyunsoo as well " She shot him a look.

Beomgyu looked at her and scoffed " What is your problem with her actually? " he wondered, shaking his head in disbelief.

" I have many reasons to hate her " She answered in a tone that could cut.

" List it " he raised an eyebrow, challenging the girl.

" first, she stole my vice president position " She jolted the index finger before she raised the middle finger after.

" Second, she took my Hyunsuk oppa "

" That is her brother, Ryu "

" I don't care! " She yelled " She took what is mine "

" And for the last and foremost, she stole Hamada Asahi from me "

Beomgyu massaged his forehead in frustration. " all of those are Hyunsoo's not yours "

" She is the one who should hate you, Ryujin "

Ryujin trailed her death stare straight in his eyes " You too? Wanted to back her up and be on her side ? "

" Sorry if my answer will offend you but yes, Shin Ryujin. I am backing her up " Beomgyu said. before he stood on his feet, leaving Ryujin stunned all by herself.

Her jaw dropped. Ryujin was waiting for Beomgyu to turned back to her but no. The clinking bell rung, showing that someone must have entered or leave the cafe.

And she assumed that is the sound of Beomgyu stepping out of the cafe.

Too long she remained unmove on her butt before she let out a disbelief scoffed. Slowly, the giggle become louder and louder, producing a great laughter. " Funny how people turning their backs to me for you "

Her smile slipped off her face. " Watch out, Hyunsoo "

❀❀❀

" Wait, be careful " Asahi handled the hand in care " Big step, darling. There is something under you "

Just as he told, Hyunsoo took a big step. Asahi covered her eyes with a blindfold and dragged her somewhere. She doesn't know where but she was sure that the smile will blooming in her face.

" Okay, we are here, Stay still " Asahi demanded. Untie the ribbon he made with the blindfold " Surprise, my favorite dandelion! "

The blindfold swifted aginst her skin. Slowly, she lifted her eyelids.

Hyunsoo's jaw dropped. Her mouth wide agaped with smile in it. Her eyes dazzled with excitement as amazement burned in her.

A garden that full with dandelions.

" C-can I run in? " Hyunsoo asked, an adorement sparked in her wide eyes.

" Su- woah! "

Before he could actually answer her, Hyunsoo snatched his wrist and brought him with her. At firat, Asahi stumbled on his feet but got to catch her steps later.

Adrenaline coursed through her veins, she kept her breathing steady and pushed faster. She barely could contain her happiness. The smile was wider than usual.

Same with Asahi, he could not control his emotion. The smile of his love brought a surge of joy into him. Smile completely developed their faces, a chuckle turned into a laugh. They ran around without ignoring the " Don't step on the flowers " signboard.

After they felt like this world was theirs, A gut-wrenching heart pumping— after several thrust forwad her thigh Hyunsoo dropped to the grass and was followed by Asahi on her side.

Only panting became their language, Hyunsoo chuckled lightly as soon as her heart rate back to normal. " Do you like it? " Asahi wondered aloud.

Hyunsoo turned her body to face him. Unexpected peck dropped on Asahi's cheek " A lot! " She giggled happily.

Asahi jerked his head " yah, I'm sweating "

Hyunsoo ignored him as she faced back up to the sky wiggled both of her arms and legs against the soft grass.

The sight made Asahi's eyes shade softly. His lips curved into a smile. Now he trailed his eyes to the cloud.

It was bright amd windy today. The air is cool but the sun was out. The fluffy cloud swum across the blue sky. A pleasant sound of flowers swayed against each other.

" Soo "

Hyunsoo hummed, replying to his call.

" Don't you mad at me? "

That was a question that has been lingering in his head asince he saw Hyunsoo.

He lied to her about his concussion.

Asking for a break.

Made her cried for days.

And even left her in her lowest state.

" Why would I, Sa? " Hyunsoo questioned back. " You have a strong excuse to do that. "

" But excuse doesn't allow us to do the bad things, Soo "

" You did that because you wanted to protect me. " She turned her head toward Asahi " It is understandable because I would the same if I were you "

Before he could answer back, a drop of water landed on Asahi's nose, killing the mood of the conversation. His eyes went to the tip of his nose before he lifted up his palms and felt another drops of water.

They looked at each other when realization hits. Both of them got on their feets amd nudge the dirt on their cloths.

Asahi quickly took of his jacket " Hyunsoo, It's raining " he said, placing the jaket on top of Hyunsoo's head and ran into the indoor.

No wonder the air was so cool, it was raining sign.

Both of them sat on the bench where they still can see the dandelions. The pleasing sight didn't die even the flowers were hit with those waters.

In fact, they became all shiny.

Asahi looked back at her. The smile om her face didn't die " I'm sorry " he said.

" Don't be. I like this scene " Hyunsoo replied, swaying her short legs in the air.

Genuinely, Asahi love Hyunsoo a lot.

She always be grateful in what she have.

" You know what dandelions represent of, right? " Asahi dropped the question, earning a bounce of head from her.

Asahi grabbed her tiny hand and brought it to his lap " I want to thank you " he turned his head toward Hyunsoo.

" Thank you for bringing hope in my life " He caressed the back of her hand.

" Thank you for being the reason of ky happiness when I think the whole world turning their backs on me "

Hyunsoo's eyelids filling up. she knew the actual reason behind his words. He is the living proof that people could live a happy life after went through a thunderstorm of the rain.

" And Choi Hyunsoo " Asahi nudged the tears of hers with his knuckles.

Hyunsoo straightened her back as Asahi pulled her body closer to him, closing the gap in between. " I love you so much "

And he placed his lips on hers.

Marking her as his.

And nothing can tear them apart

Unless death.