23

Hyunsoo kept checking her phone, waiting for someone's name to popped up in her notification. The glistening eyes darted to the wide lobby in front of her.

Hyunsoo sighed again. She folded her arms across her chest. It only has been two days but her life without Asahi was too boring.

Hyunsoo faced up before her eyes spark. A glimpse from the school's lobby brought excitement in her. " Asahi! " She yelled, lurking the attention from the people around her and also made Asahi to flinch

Hyunsoo hitched. Same, she stopped from approaching him. " I'm s-sorry " She said, only to see him took steps backwards.

Genuinely, she was hurt.

" I-I don't mean to scare you " Hyunsoo spoke again. she glanced at Jaehyuk who was behind Asahi as she bidded goodbye " I'm going home "

Hyunsoo took a few step behind before she twirled around and in a fast rhythm she ran to the school gate.

Without her knowing, Asahi followed her rhythm, but not to fast. Not wanting her to see him. A puzzlement drew on Jaehyuk's face. Why was he act like that?

Hyunsoo fastened her steps. Lots of thought came into her mind.

Is Asahi not feel safe with me now?

Do I bring a bad energy around him?

" Hyunsoo! " A voice called.

Hyunsoo jerked her head up to the voice, she furrowed her eyebrows. The person was not familiar to her. Since she was still in school's area, she bravened herself to go to the man.

" Yes? " Hyunsoo asked carefully. Base on his appearance, he seems no harm

But we can't judge people easily.

" Remember me? I am Junkyu's friend "

" Junkyu oppa? " Hyunsoo scrunched her face to remember.

Oh, It is Jihoon

" Why are you here? " she took steps further from him "

" Look, I know you remember me but I do owe you an apology " Jihoon gulped dowm his saliva hard. Honestly, he felt guilty to this girl in front of her.

He even saw what was the aftermath of his doings two years ago.

Hyunsoo's eyes shaded as she saw sincerity in his gaze " Okay "

" But before that, let me treat you a coffee? or tea? "

" Sure, but I will go there on my own " Hyunsoo said, refusing to went into a same car as she saw his vehicle behind him.

" Okay, as you wish "

Asahi squinted his eyes when he saw Jihoon from afar. He began to freak out when he caught Hyunsoo followed Jihoon from behind " Jjae help me "

" Yeah? "

" Follow her " simple order was given.

Jaehyuk scrunched his nose " Who? "

" Hyunsoo "

❀❀❀

" How did you remember me? " Hyunsoo question, taking the cup of the table before she sips a bit of its content.

" Your boyfriend "

His answer made her choke on her drinks. She coughed as she put down the cup. Hyunsoo yanked the tissue from Jihoon's hand " How did you know I have one? "