13

Hyunsoo sat pensively in the class. Her eyes didn't blink as she put on her expressionless face. The brain of hers was blank. She didn't even know what was the point of her coming to school today because she got nothing.

Yoon Jaehyuk is Hamada Asahi's twin.

Yoon Jokwang is Asahi's biological name.

Hyunsoo looked down at her hand as she pulled out a thread bracelet from her pocket. If Asahi didn't drop this, I wouldn't follow him home and he might die due to the beatings.

Die?

Yes. The slap was too hard that Asahi had facial trauma and have to get surgery right away to control the bleeding.

she turned her head to look at Asahi's desk.

She admit it, he was lifeless.

" He focuses on his academics because that is the only thing he could do in this world "

Hyunsoo doesn't know why but her heart aches.

Who knows that top student was hurt.

Inside and outside

Mentally and physically

Realization hits when she acknowledged that she didn't get any flowers for today.

Wait-

Talk about flowers, let's ask Hyunsuk oppa for some flowers and visit that poor boy.

❀❀❀

" Jaehyuk "

The door slid open, showing the girl firmly standing against the wooden door. The tear that holding on the edge of his eyelids now racing down after he saw that figure. " Soo... "

Hyunsoo quickly careened to the friend of hers and gave him a warm hug. Hope it was warm enough for him after staying in the cold air conditioner.

" Will he wake up, soo? " Jaehyuk whimpered under her shirt. Hyunsoo let him wet her shirt with his tears.

" He will, Jae... " Hyunsoo averted her gaze to the weak body that witherly drooped on the hospital bed. The IV drip was injected into him to keep him hydrated. Not forgetting about the oxygen tank. Her eyes watered.

" ...Asahi is strong "

Hyunsoo let go of the hug and stepped approaching Asahi's bed. She placed the pink tulip on the side table.

Get well soon, its meaning

Tit.. tit.. tit..

Her eyes went round " Sa... "

" jjae... soo... "

" DOCTOR HE IS AWAKE " Jaehyuk barged out of the room to call for a doctor.

A tear dropped as she ambled approaching him. Along with another tear, her face beamed with a smile " sa, you are awake "

The pale lips turned up. His eyes were still half-opened and turned into a crescent shape.

" Sorry, but I have to check on him " A voice said

Hyunsoo took steps backward and bowed slightly along with Jaehyuk and left the room. Jaehyuk dumped his butt on the bench as Hyunsoo let her back rest against the wall.

Silence hit the two as they refused to talk. Jaehyuk stared blankly at the floor before he voices out " Now I see how lonely Jjo Jjo is "

" Two days he is here but no one come to visit him "