08

Feets hit the ground, swaying with another leg, making movements to the place he was headed. Asahi climbed the stairs to level 3, where classes are located.

His head flew to what he had heard in the teachers' room, just now.

" I would like to have you and Hyunsoo participate in a math competition next month. Since Hyunsoo is absent, I hope you can reach out and tell her about what I told you "

That was what Sir Eunwoo said, and he was thinking about how could he reach her. He does not have her number or her social media.

" Yah, you " A voice greet.

Asahi stopped abruptly in the middle of the aisle, looking at the voice owner before he glanced over his shoulder. Just to make sure if that person really talked to him.

" Yes, you " The voice spoke again.

Asahi looked at the two figures, with two pairs of legs, they walked approaching Asahi.

" You are in this class, right? " The voice asked, pointing their finger at class 3-1.

Asahi nodded his head, responding as a 'yes'

" Did you see Hyunsoo? Or is she still at the cafeteria? " 

Hyunsoo? Asahi thought. His eyes trailed down to their nametag before he looks back at the two " She's absent. Today is the second day. Sick " Asahi answered, short and straightforward.

The taller guy snorted " Sick? " He exchanged looks with his friend as a mischievous smile developed on their faces.

" You just asked her to do the presentation slides by herself and that is enough to make her feel unwell " Jeongin said between his laughter.

Yes, this two. Heeseung and Jeongin. Who else?

Without him knowing, Asahi fixed a death stare on the two, waiting patiently for them to quiet down " Done? " Asahi hissed.

The two narrowed their eyes at him " What? " Heeseung growled.

" You let her do your presentation slide by herself. Aren't you the president? " 

Heeseung took steps closer to Asahi and pushed him backward until his back hit the wall " Stop talking down to me like that " He stormed. 

Asahi look through his burning eyes " You are just president, stop acting up " Asahi mocked. Enough to make Heeseung smoke in anger. 

A chuckle escaped his lips " why? do you like her?  "

" Do I have to like her just to back her up from a heartless president? "

Heeseung scoffed as his lips dropped right after " Heartless president? I only want the title, not the job. So stop teaching me what I should and shouldn't do " He jeered, taking his leg off the place " Ayen, let's go "

❀❀❀

Let the sharp metal cut the branch, Hyunsuk poked it deep into the styrofoam. Shape a bouquet of flowers as the customer has requested.

The door blew open, swinging the bell on the top, clinging sounds were heard as its clapper hit the mouth of the bell, alarming customers has entered.

" Welcome " Hyunsuk greeted, still not budging his eyes from his handmade bouquet.

" Oppa " They greeted

Hyunsuk lifted his head up to look at the person " oh, Ryujin? "

" hm " She hummed lazily and walked to the bench that was placed beside the counter. Hyunsuk put it there so the customers could sit when they wait for their bouquets to be done