29

A week of special break was spent memorably. Many things happen that nothing could break her tears again. Hyunsoo hopped happily into her class.

The lips spreading wide already shown how good her holiday was despite of the mock exam next week.

As soon as her feet stepped in front of her door, her smille getting wider. A luxurious box on her desk with a cent of flower.

A upside-down bowl-like flower with purple as its color.

Hyunsoo tossed her bag on the chair and stared at the gift in awed " aww, Sahi said he wanted to go to the toilet. Did he run here to drop this? " She talked to herself and chuckle lightly.

She then open the box with a high expectation. A necklace with a bottle as its charm. " Wah " Her mouth parted open. There was liquid in the bottle as well.

Hyunsoo pushed the charm aside and read the wish behind.

You are officially mine if you drink this.

Well the liquid did look like it is dangerous as it was a bright purple liquid. She just brushed it off as she thought Asahi wouldn't give her something that can harm her.

Before that, Hyunsoo put down the jewelry box and took the flower. I never seen this flower. She thought. Maybe Hyunsuk oppa didn't include this in his store.

With a smile, Hyunsoo suck in the scent into her. Let the smell flowed in her body. When she exhaled, her head suddenly felt dizzy as she stumbled on her feet.

" Oh no, the smell is so strong " She put back the flowers and blinked her eyes several times to remove the smell from her head.

Hyunsoo grabbed the charm and stares at it " Beautiful " She chuckled. Hyunsoo uncap the lid and chugged the whole content in one swallow.

As the liquid flowed into her body system, she felt her throat burn. The bottle slipped of her hands as the her whole body began to shake. Hyunsoo's head twitched.

Her throat tightening, making her sways that tremble hand on her neck. The taste like it stabbed her scar. Hyunsoo groaned due to an unpleasing pain throughout her body.

Not enough with her neck, a splitting pain errupted in her head, throbbing hard at the point her body began to stumble.

Due to an explosion of pain, Hyunsoo dropped to her knees. Slowly her conscioness drifted off her eyes. And...

A thud echoed through the class making everyone in it went silent.

Asahi who just arrived in the class froze in his place as well. " Hyunsoo! " Jaehyuk screamed from behind.  He wanted to run to Hyunsoo but was block with Asahi's arm.

The sight that he saw was enough to make his heart crushed.

Hyunsoo was lied down on the tiles.

With white bubble dripping down her mouth.

He scanned the things near her. When his eyes caught the purple flower, his eyes hitched.

Aconite

A flashed of an image played in his mind.

" Do you see that flower? "

A purple upside-down bowl-like flower

" Eung! " A 13 years old Asahi responsed.

" That flowers are dangerous. If someone give you that, Run away and scream " Grandma explained.

" Because it could kill "