24

Her fingers acted a nimble motion on her phone screen. Her face showed no impression except the furrowing eyebrows.

Whoever saw her might think she was fighting with people in social media.

Her eyes trailed along the alphabet that was shown in her screen. " eh? "

" What are you doing? "

The phone flew to the air before Hyunsoo grabs it back and cradled it to her chest. She let out a relief sigh " Knock please "

A knocking sound hit her ears " Can I come in? " Hyunsuk asked.

" Sure "

Hyunsuk ambled his way to the beige color of the bed. " Can I ask? "

" Just ask " Hyunsoo replied, brought her eyes back to her phone.

" How is Asahi? "

Hyunsuk could hear a heavy sigh from her. Hyunsoo placed her head on Hyunsuk's lap as he carresed her hair " What happened, hm? " Hyunsuk asked softly.

Sometimes Hyunsoo can't help but wonder why he doesn't have girlfriend yet. His softness, they way he cares about people around him.

Can't cook? Hyunsoo could say that Hyunsuk passed to have his own restaurant.

Talking about look, he also could passed as an idol.

" I don't know either " Hyunsoo mumbled.

" Tell me "

Hyunsoo then placed her index finger on the fingerprint scanner on her phone before she shoved Hyunsuk the phone.

" Then Jaehyuk left me on read " Hyunsoo pouted

Hyunsuk's eyebrows made a line. same, he didnt understand either. He put down the phone away, far from her sister, not wanting her to be stressed over something

" I met Jihoon " Hyunsoo randomly tell.

" Why would you? "

" Well, he told me he felt guilty in what he had done and apologize "

" and? "

Hyunsoo turned her head to look straight at Hyunsuk " How did you there is 'and'? "

" of course I know, your tone heard undone "

" hmm " Hyunsoo hummed " Asahi's brother was there " She spoke quickly. " When this happens " Hyunsoo tapped on the scar

A minute past as well as the words swelled along the wind " What? " Hyunsuk shrieked.

" But, it was not Asahi's fault right? " Hyunsoo tried to reassure him, grinning sheepishly as she kept pocking Hyunsuk's lap.

Out of the sudden, Hyunsoo got up to her butt and gasped loudly " oppa "