55

You have-

She looked at him with wide eyes. Her gaze was gentle but surprised. Her chest was still rising and falling frantically from the overwhelming feeling she had felt only a few seconds ago.

Did you?

He swallowed the lump in his throat, not sure what she would think about it.

Are you serious?

Her voice was now just an uncertain whisper.
He didn't want to say it himself, not like this.

I'm sorry, I shouldn't have- I didn't mean to offend you or something.

It had just happened that way, when the feeling of release came over him as well, and the pressure was too powerful inside him, that he couldn't think anymore. Neither had dared to move even a millimeter, she remained in position beneath him as they came down from their shared high. Her hands brushed a few strands of his hair behind his ear as she looked into his blue eyes, losing herself a little for a brief moment. Her arms wrapped around his neck to pull him further to her and kiss him.

I love you too! I love you so much.

They kissed again, but this time it was different. The feeling when their lips met was different, much more beautiful. They made out for quite some time, pushing their tongues into each other's mouths and just feeling the moment. At one point he leaned his forehead against hers, trying to process everything, until he held her leg and spun her around so she could lie on top of him. Her head was on his chest, her legs wrapped over his body as her arms.

It sounds so incredibly beautiful.

I love you.

And I love you!

Both had a big grin in their faces, as their noses touched each other. When she moved slightly, she hissed something in pain.

What's wrong?

It's just-

She pushed herself up with her arms, slightly away from him. Bradley noticed the subtle blush on her face.

You can tell me. Did I hurt you?

No. My breasts hurt a little, I don't know. Very sensitive. But that has nothing to do with you!

She put another kiss on his face.

Do you want me to take you to a doctor?

No, it's all right. I'm just a little- sensitive today, that's all. Maybe yesterday was just a lot?

She laughed a little.

God, I love you so much!

He kissed her again, just couldn't get enough of her. His fingertips slid over her bare back.

I meant it then and I mean it now.

Thank goodness he couldn't feel how fast her heart began to beat.

You are sweet!

Oh, if that's what you're thinking now- as proof that I really mean it, here.

He reached over to the nightstand next to him and picked up his cell phone.

I know it's coming out of nowhere now and it's a little random, but remember that time you gave me your phone number? 

With a puzzled look on her face, she nodded. 

I still have it. 

Really?