1

Ok short side note: It's just fiction and not even 1% real!
Don't hate me for this chapter, I think some of you won't like the stuff, but I promise I try my best to make it better!
And yes it's a Bradga story.
__________

It was her first day at work in her new office. A week ago, she had moved to New York with her family, and to be honest, she was looking forward to the new beginning. The real reason for the move was her husband's new job. Their relationship was suffering because they had to be apart for long periods of time and their little baby girl was not having an easy time either. He was constantly on the road and had to go to New York.

On her first day, everything had to be perfect. She wanted to make a good impression and show her best side. Her blonde curls framed her face and the black dress she wore emphasized her small but pretty body.

Good day!

Hello, you must be Miss Germanotta? I am Sarah the assistant. I am glad to meet you!

Hey, call me Stefani. Nice to meet you too!

The woman shook her hand and smiled warmly at her. Sarah made a gesture with her hand and asked her to follow her.

This is your new workplace. The most important things are right here. Pen, notes, folders- it's all in the drawers. If you have any questions, just let me know, okay?

Yes, ok! Thank you very much!

You can always find me around here, if there is any emergency you can call me, my mobile number is on the note.

Stefani nodded and sat down on her chair. The desk she was sitting at was very neat and tidy. She already loved it.

Oh and by the way, I love your dress!

Thank you! Do you feel like grabbing a coffee during your break? I'd like to get to know my new work colleague for a bit if you don't mind.

Sounds perfect!

The woman said goodbye and went into one of the office rooms.
Immediately, Stefani set to work looking through various documents and contracts. Her new workplace was very nice so far.
Just as she was making an appointment and writing the date in a small book, the sound of the elevator rang out.

Hello!

She ended the call and looked at the person in front of her.

Good afternoon, what can I do for you?

I have an appointment at 10 o'clock.

Of course, please follow me.

She took some documents and went with the customer to the main office. Sarah took the documents from her and chatted with the person. Today, of all days, her boss was out of town and she hadn't even had a chance to meet her employer, but that opportunity would come soon.

During the lunch break, Stefani and Sarah went to the nearest Star Bucks store and had coffee together. The two women got to know each other a little better and talked about their lives. They found that they had a lot in common and also shared the same interests.

So you moved here with your husband and young daughter?

Yes exactly, last week the last moving boxes arrived and since yesterday I can finally sleep in a real bed again.

That sounds like a very hard time!

It was, but I'm sure it'll be better soon.

That bad?

Well you know, my husband was actually almost never home. He had to go to New York all the time and it was always a bit of a bummer for Ally too. She missed her father. I'm glad we can finally spend more time together now.