Oogie Boogie

11 AM
Saturday August 13th

Ivy and I have spent the day cleaning and watching Nemo to pass the time before we need to get ready for pumpkin carving. It's sunny today so I put Ivy in a cute little romper with pumpkins on it before heading to my closet to find an outfit.

 It's sunny today so I put Ivy in a cute little romper with pumpkins on it before heading to my closet to find an outfit

I leave my hair in its naturally curly state and I do a bit of makeup and perfume before heading out.

As I walk to Xavier's I notice that Ivy is making grabby hands again pointing to my boobs.

" Hold on just a second sweet girl. " I coo before walking in the apartment building.

I knock on his door and I hear a rush of footsteps before the door opens and I see three heads.

"Awh! Ivy dressed for the occasion. " Quinn says cooing at her.

I walk inside and I see Maddox sat on the couch.

" I have to feed her if that's okay? " I say bending down and picking up her nursing blanket.

" Of course! We are going to buy the pumpkins real fast but Maddox is staying here. We will be back soon. " Xavier says as they head out.

I take Ivy out of her stroller before placing the blanket over us and pulling my top to the side , as she instantly latches onto me.

Maddox has gone to the kitchen and it's become quite awkward.

" There's a game this Friday, will you come? " he says breaking the silence.

" Sure! I'll have to bring Ivy. I had to fire our sitter and my culinary teacher doesn't want her in class so im not sure what im going to do about that. But my boss said I could bring her to work and that's great but I feel bad and... im sorry im rambling. "

He lets out a quiet laugh

" That's alright. "

Ivy has stopped drinking so I quickly fix my top before pulling her from the blanket and burp her.

She starts babbling loudly and burping as I hear Maddox laugh at her.

" I think she's fussing me out." he says as he comes and sits on the couch.

" Can I hold her? " he asks quietly.

" Sure." I say handing her over.

He holds her close and boops her nose.

A teddy bear.

" She's beautiful, just like you. " he says as Ivy looks up at him.

I feel my cheeks turn red and it suddenly gets hot in the room as his compliment runs through my mind.

" Thank you."

" WE ARE HERE! LET THE COMPETITION BEGIN! " Quinn says holding pumpkins and carving tools.