Captures

The knife flew through the air, and was about to hit Tino, when someone stepped up and grabbed the knife. The guy turned to Thurston with a smile, and tossed him the weapon back to him. "I believe this is yours." He said, and casually walked over to the 2p.

"Bernard! This is none of your business! Go away, and let me kill him!" Thurston shouted, as the red eyed male advanced towards him.

"Excuse you, but it is my business, mr. grumpy pants! And thanks to Loki's magicalness, I got here just in time." Bernard replied, closing the gap between himself and Thurston.

Tino took that opportunity to run to Berwald as fast as he could. While the 2ps were distracted with bickering, The pair planned in whispers. "We need to lure them to the room somehow." Tino said, knitting his brows together in thought.

"Yeah." Berwald responded, also thinking up a solution.

"I think we should provoke them and run." Tino suggested, glancing over at the still-bickering 2ps.

"Good idea."

"Okay then, let's go."

The duo walked up to their 2ps, holding onto their weapons of choice. Tino poked Thurston in the side, and dodged out of the way, as a knife was swung at him. "come and get me!" The little blonde called, and took off the way he had come. Thurston growled, and chased after, Berwald and his 2p at their heels.

"Can't catch me!" Tino shouted, swerving around a corner. He laughed, and ran into the room where the others were hiding.

Thurston trotted into the room, glaring at Tino wickedly. "This is going to end here and now." The 2p panted, holding up a knife once again. Tino reacted quickly, and aimed his gun directly at his 2p's head.

Silently, Tino could see his friends walking behind Thurston with weapons and a sleeping bag? In a swift movement, Lukas waved his hand in the air, and knocked the small 2p to the ground. Mathias then pounced on the guy, and disarmed him. Emil came last, and pulled the sleeping bag over the struggling 2p.

"LET ME GO!" Thurston shouted, clawing at the bag, but it was no use. Lukas used his magic to seal the bag, and toss it into the closet.

"Thanks guys!" Tino said gratefully, and went back over to the door to see where Berwald had gone. He peeked out into the darkness, and could hear the sound of swords clashing from another room.

"Berwald needs our help!" The Finn told the others, then ran out of the room. He found the place where Berwald was, and saw that he was fighting with his 2p.

Mathias was behind Tino in an instant, and took in the scene before him. He slowly made his way over to the fighting pair, and put his battle axe between them. Their blades clashed against the axe, but Mathias held it steady.

He earned a glare from Berwald, and a creepy smile from Bernard but didn't move. "Quit it." The Dane stated, before swinging the axe at Bernard. The 2p was knocked off his feet by the large blade, but wasn't injured, since Mathias had only used the side. Like before, Lukas came up, but this time he used magic to envelop the stunned guy in a bubble prison.

"Heeeey! No fair!" Bernard shouted, pounding on the walls of his cage. Lukas merely flew the bubble back to the other room and into the closet with Thurston.

Berwald thanked Mathias begrudgingly, and went to Tino. The two hugged, and the Swede picked his lover up. "We're going to get Peter back soon." The taller nation whispered, and carried Tino back to the others.
---------------------------------------------

(Okay, that chapter was extremely short... but I couldn't stand you guys being mad at me! I'm such a piece of trash tbh. Happy now, punkos?? lolololol ~Psycho)