(Authors Note)

Thank you guys so much for reading this book. It truly means a lot to me. I'd like to thank my followers, commenters, and voters especially. Without any of you guys, I wouldn't have been able to keep writing.

Anyway.

That was my last chapter. As I said before though, I was thinking about doing a sequel. Many people have said that they want a sequel...so I WILL make one. Expect the first chapter by the beginning of July, since my schedule in June is really packed. On another note. Make sure to check out my other books! I will be updating those frequently throughout the Summer!

Other things: My followers from Northern California! I will be going to SacAnime con this September! If any of you will be going, let me know and we can hang out there^_^ I will be cosplaying as Eren from aot, Gamzee from homestuck, and Norway from Hetalia for each of the three days.

More things: Okay okaaay. My instagram is Norgayyy if you want to find me^_^

MORE THINGS: I may be inactive at the end of June, due to a boating camp i'm doing at the coast. I may also be inactive as school starts up again, because i'm going to a new school, and I don't know what the homework load will be like.

I love you guys! Please have great Summers, stay safe, and have FUN!!!!

bye bye!

~Author