2.1 mercy; part II

Resa sits next Eli in their club eating nachos and drinking a coke. "You sure you're okay?" He asks softly.

She nods smiling putting her hand on his leg. "I'm fine," she breaths out.

Later that night he helps her out of his car. She takes the crutch from him as he closes the door behind her. He opens the front door of the mansion and helps her inside.

Sid walks over and hugs her tightly. "What happened? You okay?" He asks worried.

"I'm fine, grandpa. I fought Robby but I survived," she smiles hugging him back.

"Well, you two should head to bed. You have work and training tomorrow," Sid smiles pulling out of their hug.

Eli helps her up the stairs until Sid calls for Resa. "I'm proud of you, Resa. Never forget that," he smiles at her.

"Thanks, gramps," she smiles before going upstairs with Eli.

He takes a shower first and then helps her to the bathroom. When Resa gets out she dries off but stops seeing a giant bruis on her upper leg at the back that runs to her butt.

She looks for her underwear and sighs putting her hands over her face. "Eli!" She calls out.

"Yeah?" He asks on the bed.

"I forgot my underwear and pjs," she sighs with a slight chuckle.

"What do you need?" He asks getting up with a red face.

"Cant you just close your eyes?" She asks putting the towel around her.

"You trust me enough for that?" He asks with a frown.

"You gonna give me a reason not to trust you?" She asks by the door ready to come out.

He smiles looking down. "Never," he says loud enough for her to hear.

She nods but doubts for a minute. "I'm coming out now," she says with hesitation before she opens the door.

She checks if his eyes are closed before she comes out completely and goes to her closet. She grabs panties before putting it on with her shorts and shirt.

She smiles turning to him. "You can open your eyes," she says after looking at him for a while.

He opens them and smiles looking at her. "You coming to bed or what?" He asks sitting up again.

It's a few days after the tournament and her muscle is still torn as the bruise has started to set slowly.

She walks into her dads dojo making him walk out of the back. "Hey," he says surprised to see her back.

"I want to make everything good between us again. I forgive you for being a fucking shitty dad," she says making him smile and goes to hug her, "but I'll never forget." She says holding him back.

He nods, "I know." He sighs.

She hugs him and he holds her closely.