5.7 bad eggs

Resa stands with the others of Eagle Fang and Miyagi-Do. She looks at her brother as he stands next her, they nod at each other with smiles. Chozen and Johnny stand next Daniel. The students bow to their Senseis before their Senseis bow to them.

Resa stands with Robby warming up a little. "Do you miss Tory?" She asks.

"Do you?" He asks with raised eyebrows.

She stops and looks at him for a second. "I miss the sex," she chuckles a little embarrassed.

He smiles laughing softly and nodding. "But you're happy with Eli, right?" He asks looking at Eli who's talking with Miguel and Demetri.

"We're already living together. We have tattoos about the other on our bodies. Hell, we even know what type of wedding the other wants," she smiles.

Robby raised his eyebrows before nodding with a smile. "As long as I'm invited," he says.

She nods. "A few months ago perhaps not, but you definitely are to be here," she smiles.

Robby nods before walking off to Sam as Eli walks over to her. "You okay?" He asks with a smile.

A whistle sounds and the students walk to the platform where Chozen is. They get eggs to defend and she walks around the dojo thinking off a way to protect hers.

"You got an idea yet?" Eli asks as she sits on the stairs looking at her egg.

"Yeah," she says softly.

He looks at her for a second before nodding and sitting next her. "Maybe you need to go back on your meds," he says.

She doesn't react and just stares at the egg. "We can go back to the doctor you went before? Maybe with Mrs. LaRusso? Or my mom?" He suggests.

"I don't need pills to help me. You know, I was so anxious to do that damn test. When I did, it only was because of the tournament. I still decided to do it, but I told Amanda and Daniel first. I was...I was actually happy," she scoffs looking at him.

He looks at her before nodding. "I wanted to stop you. But I remembered that you had been fighting way longer than me. When I found the test I was so angry, I wanted to tell you to get rid of it because we are to young. But then...when I saw you, you were glowing. You were so happy all of a sudden, it made me happy. I don't think I'd even mind if you got pregnant now," he scoffs making her smile at him.

She moves closer and kisses him softly before walking away. She puts her egg in a corner in the house and stand in front of it.

Eli walks past her with Anthony and she laugh softly. "Good luck with that crazy man," Eli says with a smile.

She blows him a kiss as he walks out of the house. She waits for a while until Chozen walks into the house. He looks at her as she gets ready to fight him.

"You'll never win," he says.

"No, but I can try," she smirks.

He nods and they start fighting. The rest of the students go inside to look. She keeps fighting until he throws her behind him and kicks the egg.

She sighs hitting the wall she's leaning against before walking to Eli. "You did good," he says putting his arm over her shoulder.

The students stand together while Chozen makes himself an egg. They get a second chance and everybody starts to go their separate ways already accepting their defeat again.

Anthony thinks of an idea and stops everybody from leaving the group. "What if we were..." he stutters.

"Together?" Sam asks with a frown.

"Exact. Like, um, a raiding party in Dungeon Lords," he says smiling.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah! Even if you're a level 85, you can't mount an attack on the grand realm alone," Demetri says looking at Eli who nods smiling.

"Exactly. You need a team. And everybody has a special role," Eli says making Resa smile up at him proudly that he's not hiding how much he like the game.

"The only way we can win is if we work together. As one," Anthony says making everybody look around smiling.

They stand in front of the eggs with them in a basket. Resa stands between Robby and Miguel. They're waiting for Chozen until they hear a sharp whistle.

Chozen starts fighting the students and everyone gets a shot at fighting him. The eggs survive as Anthony keeps them safe.

Chozen tries to get past the group but they keep a watch at him and follow his movements. "Snake concede," he says bowing to them.

Resa jumps clapping her hands as she hugs Robby. "This is what we have, that cobra Kai does not. Their movement mile wide, but only inch deep. But our movement inch wide, but mile deep. Now, that you have learned to work together. I will reach you to master your defense," Chozen smiles at his students.

He tells them to get into attention and then bow in Japanese which they do. He teaches them the perfect techniques and Resa and Miguel give it a name.

"Protect the egg, it's simple and we all know the meaning," he explains to the group.

The group gets up and she stands up. "So, if we are unnumbered, we call for this move. If we have to protect something, we call for this move," she says.

"Test round," Chozen says looking at the two.

"Protect the egg!" Miguel shouts making the entire group get into a circle.