NOTHING TO KNOW

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Before we jump into a first ever only Archer and Genna featured chapter, I have some even BIGGER news!

I've partnered up with the incredibly talented Lucy5230 (if you are unfamiliar with her work, go get familiar! You will LOVE everything she writes!)

You can find our new book My Husband's Wives on our joint account LadiesPlural 💕

The first EIGHT chapters are already up and ready for you to enjoy!

Please go follow along as this storyline is truly something special with characters I just know you all will deeply love! We reflect upon acceptance and staying true to your calling. There's love, pain, and even some consensual domestic discipline, all of which are sure to keep those pages turning!😉

As always, thank you so much for your support here in TWABCM, I hope to see you there, too! 

***

Large hands covered Genna's eyes and a smile eased its way across her face.

She knew those hands as if they were her own.

"Archer," she sang, placing her hands over his. "Whatchya doin'?"

If she didn't already know him by touch, the deep chuckle rumbling behind her was a dead give away.

"Don't worry," he guided her out of the school building and away from the busses. "I already called your dad and he's fine with this."

She sucked in an exaggerated gasp, startling those closest to them. "Archer Reid Hindley! You called upon my father and asked his permission for my hand?! My answer is, yes! YES, I'LL MARRY YOU, YOU HANDSOME HUNK OF—"

One of his hands slipped from her eyes down to her mouth. "Hush, you're gonna scare your surprise."

"Mm whmm?" Genna's muffled question was repeated when she yanked his hand down. "My what?"

Sunlight assaulted her eyes when he finally stood her still and removed his hands. His arms shifted to gently wrap around her waist, pulling her back snug against his chest as he leaned down to rest his chin on her shoulder.

"Surprise," he whispered in her ear.

Genna blinked several times in disbelief. Right there in the parking lot, ready to pick them up, was a beautiful horse drawn carriage. Classmates were taking selfies and even some teachers pulled out their cellphones to snap a picture of the rare scene. Archer pressed a kiss to her cheek before unwinding himself from her to take the bouquet of wild flowers held out to him by the coachman.

"I can't believe this," she giggled and shook her head. "What is this for?"

"For my birthday girl." Archer sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck. "I know I'm late, but by the time I had saved up enough money, I couldn't schedule it for the day of your actual birthday. This was the closest I could get, I'm sorry baby."

Genna smiled warmly at him as he moved toward her and handed her the bouquet.

She took the wildflowers and ran her fingers over some of the petals. "But we already went to the movies to celebrate both of our birthdays. This.. this is too much, Archer, I don't deserve—"

"Nu-uh. You quit it with that talk," Archer shook his head and pressed a finger to her lips to cease her objections. "If anything, this ain't enough. You deserve the world, Genna, and one day I'll give it to ya. Things like this'll just have to do for now."