The Duelist of the Wind

Thanks for waiting, readers. Here's Chapter 6 of the remake. Again, thank you to those who favorited and followed the story. I hope that you will like what you see here.

I know there are questions in the review, but I cannot answer without spoiling anything. Please try to understand that spoiling ruins the experience of reading someone's story.

And now on with the Chapter.

Chapter 06: The Duelist of the Wind

Maiami City – Kame Game

The sun has risen for a new day in the city. Sugoroku came out of his shop and stretched his arms. "Ah, another beautiful day."

"Alright, time to prepare for the customers." Sugoroku went back inside the shop and he polished the glass case containing rare cards, checked to see the inventory and swept up the dirt and dust and threw it in the trash.

"Business will be booming for the upcoming tournament. Can't have a dirty shop during that time." Sugoroku went back outside to the side and threw his trash in the dumpster.

He was about to head back into his shop, when he felt a light hit his eye. "Hm? What's that?" Sugoroku noticed a Duel Disk right next to the dumpster. He picked it up and observed it. "I've never seen this model before."

A soft moan snapped him out his thoughts and he turned to see a girl leaning against the wall. "Are you okay, little lady?" Sugoroku went to the girl to check on her. "Huh?" Sugoroku's eyes widened when he saw her face. "Yuzu?"

You Show Duel School – Classroom

Today Shuzo decided to give Dueling lessons to his students. The topic of the day was the different types of Magic and Trap Cards.

"So, as you can understand. Quick-Play Magic Cards are the only Magic Cards that you can activate during the opponent's turn. The others can only be activated during your own turn." Shuzo explained.

Shuzo looked at the clock. "It seems we have a few minutes left to spare. Yuya, care you do a little Pendulum lesson."

"Sure." Yuya stood up.

The phone rang in the principal's office, alerting Shuzo. "I'll be right back." Shuzo headed to his office. "You can go ahead and get started."

"Okay..." Yuya pulled his deck out. "First, does anyone have any questions regarding the Pendulum Cards?"

"I do!" Tatsuya raised his hand. "During your Duel with Sora, you release Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon to Advance Summon Odd-Eyes Advance Dragon, but I notice that Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon didn't go to your Graveyard."

"Yeah." Ayu agreed. "When we looked at the Duel Log, Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon wasn't anywhere after you released it."

"It was so weird that it gave me shivers." Futoshi said.

What the kids where talking about was that after every Duel is played at school, the system would print out a Duel Log, showcasing what moves where made to the minute detail and students have access to study them to improve their own game. Tatsuya, being the studious student, studied the logs and he noticed that detail and showed it to the others.

"Well, that's gonna be what today's lesson is." Yuya answered. "The truth is..."

"Yuya!" Shuzo came back into the classroom. "It's your boss." Shuzo held out the phone.

Yuya raised an eyebrow wondering what Sugoroku would want with him. Yuya took the phone and held it up to his ear. "Yes, boss?"

"Yuya, I found your friend, Yuzu, passed out by my store." Sugoroku spoke.