All Out War

And here's Chapter 39. There are multiple Duels going on in this chapter, so I try to do a little summary of the field as we go back and forth so it doesn't confuse you. Things are gonna get epic, even though I'm writing this story, I feel anxious about what's to come.

Triscythe59: They're not coming back in this chapter, but they will return. When...well that's a spoiler.

Anyway, on with the chapter.

Chapter 39: All Out War

Iceberg Area – Halil vs Pandora

Halil LP: 4000, Hand: 0

Field: Fire Jinn (ATK: 2700, LV: 7), Scale 1 Red Devil, Scale 9 White Devil, 1 set card

Pandora LP: 2800, Hand: 5

"Let me show you a trick." Pandora smiled. "It's called One Turn Kill. My turn. Draw!" Pandora drew his card.

"From my hand, I activate the Ritual Magic: Advanced Ritual Art!" A stone altar appeared in the middle of the field.

"A Ritual Magic?" Halil questioned.

"This Ritual Magic allows me to Ritual Summon any Ritual Monster in my hand. However, I must send a Normal Monster from my Deck to the Graveyard whose Levels equal the Ritual Monster." Pandora explained.

"From my deck, I send the Level 7 Black Magician to the Graveyard!" Black Magician appeared in the center of the altar before being consumed by green energy. "Master of the Black Magic, gain the ultimate power that destroys everything your path! Ritual Summon! Come forth! Level 7! Magician of Chaos (ATK: 2500, LV: 7)!" Appearing was a blue skinned magician with black and purple armor and a powerful staff full of magic.

"Next, I activate the Magic Card: Resurrection of the Dead! But before that, I activate Magician of Chaos's effect! Once per turn, when a Magic, Trap or Monster Effect activates, I can target one card on the field and destroy it! I destroy...Purple Lamp!" Halil's lamp was instantly destroyed.

"Now, with Resurrection of th Dead's effect, I revive Black Magician from the Graveyard!" Pandora's sinister Black Magician reappeared.

"B-But...my Fire Jinn is still the stronger monster on the field! You wasted your Ritual Monster's effect!" Halil pointed out.

"The magic has only just begun." Pandora grabbed another card from his hand. "From my hand, I activate the Magic Card: Black Magic!"

"A Magic Card that has the same name as the monster's attack." Yuzu's eyes widened.

"If I control a Black Magician on the field, I can destroy all Magic and Trap cards on the opponent's field! Your set card and Pendulum Cards are destroyed!" Black Magician fired his attack at Halil's Pendulum Scales and set card and they were instantly destroyed.

"With Red Devil destroyed, Fire Jinn's Attack Points go down by 300." Pandora added.

Fire Jinn (ATK: 2700→2400)

"B-But I'll still have Life Points even if you attack me with both monsters!" Halil pointed out.

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk." Pandora wagged his finger. "Haven't you even noticed?"

"Huh?" Halil questioned.

"My Magician of Chaos and Black Magician have the same Level." Pandora revealed.

"Could it be? You can also!" Yuzu's eyes widened.

"That's right! I Overlay my Level 7 Black Magician and Magician of Chaos!" Both the magicians turned into purple lights and they entered the spacelike portal.