1

Words this chapter- 521

"Damn that child and his demon pets"

"He is only 2 months younger than you, y/n-sama!"

"Still only just a child, WHO KEEPS BRINGING IN DEMONS WE ARE SUPPOSED TO KILL!"

"B-but y/n-sama! He has permission!"

"Ugh, whatever, just make sure they aren't anywhere near the night estate.."

The kakushi scurried off, with the letter y/n had made her take to Oyakata.
y/n was in desperate need of a break, at just age 13 y/n had become a hashira, then at age 14 she had slayed about 100 demons, at age 15 she had created her own breath style, at age 16 she had killed 3 lowermoon demons and perfected her breath style.

Now, at age 17, she was in desperate need of a break.

Demon kill count? 500
Lower moon kill count? 3
Upper moon kill count? 0
Breath style? Breath of night

Stamina: 10/10
Speed: 10/10
Strength: 7/10
Flexibility: 100/10
IQ: 6/10
Battle IQ: 10/10
Breath style: 100/100

Personality: emotionless, angry, tired, flirt, joking.
Likes: food, swords, jewellery .
Dislikes: children, coffee, her crow.

| Breath style |

- first form, (暗い空, Kurai sora) Dark night.
This form allows the user to hide in black smoke that emits from their sword, it is also used to blind opponents. Staying to long in the smoke will make the demon light headed and will soon pass out.

- second form, (星雲, Seiun) Nebula.
This form will give the user a burst of energy. This energy will enhance all the users qualities like speed and senses. While swinging the katana, lots of pink, purple, and blue flashes will appear every time the katana makes contact with something.

- third form, (, Tsuki) Moon.
This form will allow the user to give a gentle death to the demon. It is a quick and peaceful slash to the neck of the demon and is completely painless.

- fourth form, (トワイライト, Towairaito) Twilight.
This form is a continuous series of fast slashes that will ALWAYS hit the target no matter what.
Is also very painful and can be a double edged sword because it drains the users energy.

- fifth form, (夜間性愛者, Yakan seiai-sha) Nyctophilia.
This form is a quick slash to the neck which instantly decapitates the demon and quickens the crumbling process

- sixth form, (減衰, Gensui) Decay
This form is a defensive form, it intercepts and crumbles any attack that is coming toward the user.

- seventh form, (リビングデッド, Ribingudeddo) Living-Dead
This form allows the user to heal themselves, though every time they heal themselves the worse the product looks like. Skin will start to rot if this form is used too many times.

- eighth form, (起きた, Okita) Awake
This form unlocks the see through world, makes the user basically invisible.
Senses are heightened and the user becomes hyper aware.

Uzui inspired reader.
Feel free to change anything you don't like.

Thank you for choosing to read this fanfic!