28

Y/n walked through the crowded halls to get to the rooftop where she sat for lunch, this time, she had her own bento.

A familiar mop of blonde hair went crashing into her chest.

Then the sherbet pink eyes stared up to apologise but then stopped once she realised who it was.

"Lov-Y/n! Fancy yo- I m-mean seeing YOU here L-Like right now at this moment, oh my god, I'm rambling now!"

Y/n blinked as yui continued in her own world.

"Would you like to sit with me for lunch?" Y/n asked, breaking the girl out of her stupor.

Yui froze and her face turned red.
"A-ah y/n! I'm sorry! I can't today but I'll definitely make it up to you!"

Y/n shrugged and nodded walking away as yui glared at Kanato who watched in the corner with a satisfied smile.

She stormed off to where she needed to be so desperately as she had to cut off a lunch with her true love for it.

Taking a few twists and turns, she had made it to a room which had a poster on the outside which read 'y/n fan club'

That's right.
Even if she was away from her love, that didn't mean she didn't think about her.

Yui didn't know why people started to idolise her but she couldn't care less why.
Yui was just happy that y/n got the recognition she deserved for being amazing.

...and well, she wanted to take over the club, but that was a story for another time.

Y/n stared dead into the void black eyes of the doll that seemed to look back at her.
In her usual lunch spot, sat a doll.
..one made out of human skin and parts.

She almost gagged.
She should kill kanato for that...but now wasn't the time.

She gave the doll one last glance before leaving her bento in front of it and leaving to her next class.

Her appetite had been ruined.

Kanato came crawling out from behind the large air vents on the roof, slowly creeping towards the doll, checking once to make sure he was alone.

Kanato's eyes glistened with obsession as he saw the beautiful bento in front of the doll.
'I knew she loves me' he smiled crazed.

Gently stroking the bento, he opened it up and caught sight of a letter that came fluttering out of it, a beautiful purple butterfly symbol stamped onto it.

A frown settled on his face once he opened it up and read its contents.

'Dear y/n.
I have struggled to build up the courage to tell you this for years.
One-san once told me that my world would change after I met the one, and you certainly changed it and me.

Y/n, I love you.
-Shinobu Kocho.'

Kanato seethed and ripped the letter to shreds.
How dare some girl try to take away what was H̴̡̤͓͎̜̟̝̮͍͔̓͌̍̋̓i̵͈̮̗̬̻̱̦̯̖͗̀́̽͒̑̊̾͘̕ṡ̴̨̖͇̲͎̝̠̥͇̩̾̌͋͊... that's right. H̴̳̻̺͚̤̭̋͊̎̋͑͂͠Ĭ̴͙͚͂̒̇̏̇S̷̡̨̟̗̦̮̭̜̹̅͊̃̈͝.