22

This is a sort of half chapter:
I just wanted to point something out.

Please don't say anything at all or keep your thoughts to yourself if you don't like something.
You are not obligated to write rude comments on my fanfics.

If you don't like something.
Then leave

No one is forcing you to stay.

So if you don't have anything nice to say.
You can (kindly) fuck off.

————————————-

Y/n sighed as she dragged herself to the roof at break.

'Stupid demon thing' she thought as she scowled at the thought of Reji.

Pulling herself up the stairs, she almost gaged at the sight of Laito once again making out with a woman, his teeth grazing the woman's neck.

Y/n dashed past them and let out a breath she didn't know she was holding in as she opened the door to the rooftop.

There stood Reji...
Although he looked quite pissed.

On the ground beside him in a sleeping bag was Shūū.

Y/n slapped a hand on her mouth to stop the laugh from escaping her lips.

"Y/n... your late" Reji spoke.

"You didn't specify what time, you just said first break" y/n answered with a shrug.

Reji tilted his head at her.

"Reji... how unorganised of you" shūū teased his younger brother.

Reji glared at the sleeping boy.

"Not a word from you.. brother" he growled

Y/n shuffled away, closer to the ledge.
"So, what was it you needed?" Y/n asked cautiously

"Y/n... has anyone told you that your blood is irresistible" Reji started

Shūū looked over at her with his lazy, droopy eyes.

"Your not the first to tell me" y/n spoke, her hand moving down to check her katana.

"Heh, this is the first time I'll agree with my brother" shūū begun, his eyes narrowing on her neck.

Suddenly Reji dashed towards her, his arms extended and his mouth salivating.