9

Words this chapter- 458

"That was amazing!" Komori gushed, temporarily forgetting about her scraped knee.

"Ah, thank you komori"

"P-please call me yui! W-were friends after all" she stuttered out, her face reddening.

"I've got to go komori-chan, see you tomorrow!" Y/n looked around worriedly before dashing into an empty corridor where she almost shrieked in disgust and disbelief when she saw the fedora guy making out with yet another woman.

'Eww! Not again' she dashed out of that corridor before turning a corner and bumping into the teachers pet from her first class.

'Damn... I really can't get a break'

The two stared at each other before a loud "CAW" broke their stare off.

Y/n groaned and the teachers pet raised an eyebrow.

"CAW CAW! Y/N-SAMA YOU BITCH"

The teachers pet turned to the crow in surprise and slight shock that the crow talked but then composed himself again when he heard y/n mumble

"I should have drowned you on our last mission.."

"L/n you shouldn't be running in the hallways and no... pets... allowed"

He observed the muscly girl as she cover her mouth to stop her laughter from showing.

"Did you h-hear that. H-he called y-you a pet!" She spoke in between laughs.

The crow did not look one bit amused.

"CAW! CAW! THE DISRESPECT!" And with that the crow begun pecking the teachers pet's head harshly causing y/n to start laughing harder at both their irritated expressions.

"Ahahaha, sorry about that ... teachers pet! Anaways we will be off now!" Y/n smiled before slowly backing away, sensing the blood lust coming from the guy.

"It's Reji, Reji Sakamaki. Remember that."
He griped he shoulder tightly and y/n felt her bones ache under the pressure.

Her friendly smile dropped off her face and before she could retort a scream cut through the hallway and y/n froze.

She stuck her head up as her eyes widened.

"Damn... and while I am on holiday too, they'll pay..." her tone went dark as she shook Reji's hand off her shoulder like it was nothing before dashing down the hallway.

Reji stared at the place she just stood, his arm still hanging in mid-air.

"Hmmm, peculiar..."

He then ran after her, down the hallway to see a strange creature he had never seen before, sitting on top of a bleeding woman.

He watched as y/n cut her wrist and successfully took the attention off the woman and onto her.

Reji caught a whiff of her blood in the air and his eyes widened and mouth salivated.

Though he held himself back and watched as the creature's eyes slitted and it became wild