8

Words this chapter- 480

Looking down at her timetable, y/n read out her fourth period, Physical Education.
Sighing she made her way down to the gym.

Fourth period: Physical Education (PE)

She now stood in the gym with some guys who had changed quickly.

Still waiting for the girls who were spraying perfume on themselves and all around the changing room, It smelt good in there.

In y/n's opinion it was a waste of perfectly good perfume but slightly worth it...
She had overheard them talking and For what? So some Ayato guy can look at them? What a waste...

'Sanemi would be disappointed' she thought with a small snicker.

When all the girls walked out of the changing room, y/n had to hold her hands over her mouth to keep herself from gagging at the extremely strong smell.

"Hey are you ok?" It was sherbet girl (aka komori)

"Just fine" y/n just shook it off and blocked her nose and started breathing out of her mouth instead.

The teacher begun explaining that they we're playing a game called dodgeball this period.

Komori was trembling a bit while staring at a guy from across the room that many other girls were fawning over.

He shot her a cruel smirk before turning to y/n and noticing that yui had intertwined their hands together.

While that happened poor y/n was trying to figure out what the fuck dodgeball was.

'Dodge the ball? Huh?'

The teacher just put them into groups, komori ended up being on the guy (who she had found out, his name was Ayato)

While y/n ended up being on the opposite team.

When the game started, y/n realised she was right about the game.

She smirked as she threw the balls, barley putting any effort in.

Soon it was just here and the Ayato guy.

He shot her a sly smile, and y/n immediately realised he was planning something.

He threw a ball at her with demonic speed.

Y/n narrowed her eyes at him, could he be a demon In disguise?

She dodged the ball with ease, shocking him.

She then picked up her own ball and chucked it back at him twice harder than he chucked at her.

The two started using more and more strength with their throws.

The class openly gaped at the show of strength.

Until y/n threw the ball so hard that the wall behind Ayato cracked and a huge dent took the place of where the ball used to be.

Everyone turned to the wall in shock, the teacher decided that now was a good time to stop the game and it resulted in a tie.

Komori immediately ran up to her, tripping and scraping her knee on the ground.

The smell of her blood got to y/n's nose and she paused for a second.

'Her blood doesn't smell quite right... it smells... like marechi but... wrong'