29

Blood splattered onto the pristine walls of the butterfly estate and later that evening y/n received a devastating letter from her crow inviting her to shinobu's funeral.

Y/n had cried for the first time in ages that evening and was quick on her way to the funeral.

Ayato smirked as he rounded the corner after evesdropping on what the strange crow had just said, the death was brutal but it was the type of brutal that kanato did when he killed

Just what about the female caught his brothers attention to this point? He remembered her extraordinary strength in Pe and narrowed his eyes. He would need to research about her.

y/n was dressed fully in black and held a boquet of flowers for the grave of her dear friend. She would take a break from school for a week due to the incident.

"Im sorry shinobu " she muttered as she kneeled before the grave.
What was it that shinobu had tried to tell her before?
Her heart felt sore, first it was rengoku...now it was shinobu.

She knew it was an expected part of her job but she didn't think it would be this soon.
A hand set itself onto her head and gently stroked her hair.

"It's not your fault my child...she left you something in her room." Oyakata spoke after a pause, sadness in his voice.

Y/n numbly nodded her head and waited until he left to get up and leave to check shinobu's room, not before dropping the bouquet before the grave.

Somewhere else, terrified sherbet eyes widened as she felt her consciousness fade to black as a strange force crawled into her brain and messed with her head.

"Hmm? Y/n? So she's the one stealing my sons away from me?" A creepy grin crawled onto her face.

"Just you wait...darling"
"I'll be coming after you soon as well"