11

Words this chapter- 304

Y/n was ready to give her soul up and die peacefully in a hole.

The female student she had save from the demon clung to her, but not in the way someone who just had a brush with death should.

She pressed her busty chest into y/n's arm and puckered her lips, swaying her hips excessively.

Why?

I have no fucking clue.

But she was persistent.
She didn't want to go to the nurse.
She want HER to bandage her up.

Y/n sighed before pulling out a role of bandages out from her haori and quickly disinfecting her wounds and then wrapping them up.

The girl leaned in more and before y/n could tell her 'no'

She had pecked her on the cheek.

It took all of y/n's strength not to throw her off of herself.

The female student kept trying to seduce her.
Y/n smiled a strained smile.

"Sorry darling, it seems I must be on my way now! Please take care" and with that she SPRINTED away as quickly as she could hearing a dreamy sigh come from the girl before she was out of earshot.

Not seeing where she was going she bumped into the man baby.

...the man baby with a teddy bear

He looked at her with a scowl as she gave him a wobbly smile.

"I won't fire you... for now BUT treats are in order for this, and teddy wants you to come over after school for a tea party, NOW go"

Y/n just processed everything she had been told before she could stop herself a couple words slipped from her lips.

"What's a tea party...?"

The man baby gasped and just yanked her by the wrist with surprising strength and rushed off, pulling her along.