14

When they got to the Sakamaki's residence, y/n's jaw literally dropped.

Yea she had an entire estate, but this wasn't an estate, it was a huge fucking mansion, 2 and a half times bigger than her estate.

Yui had her eyes glued to y/n's expression and giggled quietly at her awe.

The other Sakamaki brothers just walked into the mansion with the exceptions of kanato and Reiji, who stayed with the two girls.

Kanato pouted and glared as he stared at his older brother, basically telling him with his eyes to get lost.

Reiji cleared his throat as he turned to y/n, his lips curling into a spine chilling smirk.

"Please stop by my room after your 'tea party', I'm sure kanato will show you the way.. won't he"

He didn't seem to think that their tea party was going to be an actual tea party and he also glared at his brother when saying that kanato would show her to Reiji's room.

"Hmpf... fine! Now leave" kanato answered back, obviously displeased

While the two talked, y/n shuffled away from them, moving closer to yui.

"Soooo why are you here? Are you their sister? Ooh are you dating one of them?" Y/n quickly fired questions at the blonde who was now blushing at how close y/n's face was to hers

"God no! I'm not dating any of them! Nor am I their sister.... That would be a nightmare..." she mumbled off at the end and y/n pretended she didn't hear her, even though it concerned her slightly

"I'm actually here because my father and theirs are close friends and he sent me here because he was going on a business trip" yui continued with a grimace before putting on her usual smile.

————-