10

Words this chapter- 299

The creatures eyes became slitted and wild.
It gave a growl before chucking the woman away and making a sprint towards y/n yelling 'marechi' over and over again.

Reji watched in great interest as she pulled out a knife from a pocket in her haori.

The creature laughed at her choice of weapon before lunging for her again.

It seemed like time slowed when she raised the knife and whispered something under her breath, a black smoke emitted from the knife and a slash was heard and everything went quiet.

The bleeding woman looked at y/n in admiration as she walked out of the smoke unscathed apart from the small scratch of blood that she used to distract the creature.

Reji's eyes followed her as she took a napkin from her pocket and wiped her blood off till the napkin was soaked.

She then helped the woman up and carried her off to (he guessed) the infirmary.

Once the two had left, Reji darted out of his spot and towards the trash can that she had thrown the napkin in.

When he pulled out the napkin, a small bit of blood dropped off it.

Sure it was unsanitary and he would have never done something like this, but this time was an exception.

He let the blood drip onto his tongue.
His eyes widened once again at the explosion of flavour that came from the blood.

Not once in his life had he tasted something so.. so... so filling and delicious.

Yui's blood was delectable but even it failed to campare to y/n's blood.

He carefully place the napkin into a zip-lock bag and watched as the blood drained from the napkin and into the bag.

"Hmmm, what a unusual human"