20

Y/n almost had a heart attack when she came to school one morning and came face to face with Kanato.

She was sure that the disbelief was shown very clearly on her face.

But what shocked both her and yui the most was that instead of being mad at her, Kanato seemed more lovesick instead.

Even the Sakamaki brothers were shocked.
They definitely expected Kanato to have a tantrum and then proceed to destroy half the school.

When y/n had entered culinary class and was paired up with  Kanato, he was over the moon.

When y/n asked for a spoon, he passed her a spoon, if she asked for flour, well, he was already one step ahead.

Kanatos fangirls gawked at his seemingly overnight change in attitude. He seemed more like an obedient dog and y/n was his master because if anyone even tried to get close to her, he would bite.

Yui and Kanato were now enemies.
The two glared at each other with any given moment and had competed for y/n's attention all day long.

At some point in the day Laito had also joined the harem just to piss Kanato off.

And y/n was just trying to find out how Kanato was still alive. She had gone into the bathroom and sent a letter with her crow, who for once wasn't yelling at her because it was also confused.

Now, y/n had absolutely no time to herself.
If she wasn't trying to avoid Kanato, she was running away from Laito who wanted to fuck her.
And if she wasn't doing either of those, she was hiding from Reji and shūū who had both taken an interest in her.

Ayato and Subaru were the only normal ones.

Yui was also stuck to her like glue but y/n had let her because she knew that yui was human and needed to be kept away from the Sakamaki brothers.