17

"Eh? What else could you want..?" Y/n questioned

"Hahah! An apology date would be nice~ we could go see my doll collection..." his voice went lower and turned more sinister as he spoke about his dolls

Y/n laughed awkwardly while reaching her hand behind her back just to make sure her sword was still there.

'What kind of demon child-' y/n thought in annoyance.

"But you could always say no and we could do something else instead~" Kanato spoke, his mouth nearing her neck.

Y/n had enough and jumped out of his grip, kanato looked surprised but then his face twisted into a scowl and he gripped his teddy tighter to himself.

"So that's how it's going to be? HUH?! HUH!? YOU WONT PAY BACK YOUR PRICE!!!" He yelled out, his bloodlust creeping through

Y/n frowned.
"What are you" y/n spoke with a demanding tone, pointing her katana at him as she stood on top of the tea table.

Kanao growled and looked ready to pounce on her.

"WHAT ARE YOU" Y/n yelled demandingly

Kanato to jumped and tried to reach for her neck but y/n dodged and jumped onto the wall and then Manoeuvered her body to dodge an incoming kick.

She glared at kanato before using her breathing technique.
"- fourth form, (トワイライト, Towairaito) Twilight." She mumbled.

Heaps of fast slashes were shot at kanato, each cut hitting his pale skin.
Y/n breathed out a puff of air before finishing him off

"- fifth form, (夜間性愛者, Yakan seiai-sha) Nyctophilia."
She quickly sliced his head off his shoulders with her eyes closed.

Opening her eyes she bowed to the body before leaving the mansion out the window.