Chapter 20: VS Upper Rank 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Vergil pov*

Vergil:I assume you're upper rank three.

Emerging from the treeline with a smirk the male demon crouches before placing a fist against the cold dirt below us, his stance being weird. It's similar to a sumo wrestlers pose yet the power I feel eminating off it is much more than should be possible with it.

Akaza:That I am, I am upper rank three... AKAZA!

In a blinding burst of speed he speeds towards tanjiro his fist comjng inches to his face, before being intercepted.

Rengoku:Flame breathing second form!

Slicing up Rengoku slices the demons arm in half all the way down to his elbow before the demon could dodge away.

Rengoku:Your quarrel is with us! Demon!

With that the demon jumps back a few feet in front of me and Rengoku, getting back into his stance his smirk widens, his overconfidence practically seeping through his teeth.

Akaza:Haha! I knew you where strong!

Pointing to me his smirk drops.

Akaza:you however I can't tell...

With a shout he charges us, Rengoku and I quickly getting into our stances we intercept the demon blocking his attacks and slicing through his arms, though he doesn't care since his regeneration means that he can Continue to punch us with out issue.

Rengoku:Why would you go after an injured person over us!?

Akaza:Oh? I thought he'd get in the way of our little chit-chat! Let me take care of another waste of breath!

Spinning on his heel he kicks away Rengoku befire facing me. Good! Let's see your motivation!

Speeding up I slowly overwhelm the man blitzing through his attacks as rengoku recovers, he's third rate at the very most, sedenly changing up my attacks I duck under Akaza's attacks before shocking him in the chest beowolf forming around my hand as he crumpled around me.
Like a tin can.

Akaza:W-WHAT THE...!

The demon being thrown away by beowolf I finally see Rengoku get to her feet her breathing easing the pain from what I assume to be a fractured run or two, seeing the demon fly towards her she raises her sword flames dancing around the blade as she readies it.

Rengoku:Thanks for the serve Vergil!
Third form:Blazing universe!

Swiping up the woman bisects the demon slicing up his body firming a large line up his body from his left foot to the top of his head, only for the demon to regenerate and start wailing in her the two trading blows not being able to get the upper hand on the other.

Akaza:I don't get it...

Fast like a bullet he keeps beating on rengoku's sword large gashes and slashes being dig into his hand, Streaks of blue and red dancing across the area as they fight.