New Book Vote And Plans! (closed)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First of all yayyyy! Another book done! Will I make a part two where vergil travels the rest of Japan killing demons!?

Who knows!

Now here's the next wave of books you all get to vote for!

You can vote for up to three books, which will be released on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

Books:

The scarecrow!

M! Fiddlesticks male reader X creepy pasta's

At best I have a surface level knowledge of these characters except for maybe slender man. But I'll learn as I write and research this one!

Also fiddlesticks is scary as shit...

L the Law of elegance!

What if loud forget adopted two children in order to better keep up his cover... Yet unknowingly adopting one of the smartest men in the world and most proficient detectives of their era?

Then pick this one and find out!

Time is mine!

M! nox reader of overwatch

During the first test flight of the splitstream Tracer had dragged along her antisocial younger brother... And he wasn't so fortunate to faze in and out of reality... Bit was stuck outside of time until he angrily tore apart the splitstream.

Finding a strange blue box within.

Jack of all trades!

A new villain has taken up shop in Gotham City, follow along with batman as he tries to bring this new menace to justice... Yet will that murder find him instead.

Fated gamer!

M!gamer Reader X fate.

What if Morgan la fey had given birth to twins, one having been the typical isekai protagonist a man from another world with the powers of the gamer system.

Icey blades!

Genshin M!Reader X rwby

Instead of Whitely schnee, Y/N schnee is born!

Not only a fighting prodigy but also a smart and rescorcefull man. Follow along with Y/N as he establishes his fame and fortune across the entirety of remnant!

As the MAGUU KENKI!

Decayed X-man!

After his final fight with the ninth user of one for all he is sent away into another world, only to be once again bombarded with the hero riden society he has came to hate so much... Yet.... He can't help but try and live his life as normal as he can.

But how long will it last?

The assassin of God!

The 3rd Holy grail is under way and the church has put too much into this war to loose this time.

So who are they to send to clean these blasphemous heavens from fuyuki?

One man!

The assassin of God!

The most pious of the pious!

The mother fucking Irish priest and killer of vampires!

ALEXANDER FUCKING ANDERSON!

The man who speaks in hands!

M! Gaster reader X creepy pastas

I literally just thought of this and again I have no clue for most of the characters but I feel like this is going to be good, sorry for not adding this in before I published the update.

PLANS:

Okay guys don't worry, the bleach book won't be discontinued or stop, it'll simply be put on a less structured schedule.

So I'll have the main three books voted for releases Monday, Wednesday and Friday, yet bleach might be released every Monday... Then maybe it'll miss a week, and then be in Wednesdays!

So dont worry!

It won't just stop here!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~