12

Niall

I woke up wrapped in Zayn's strong arms. I honestly couldn't believe that the previous night had happened, for multiple reasons. First of all, Zayn admitted that he has had feelings for me since I came out, which I never imagined would happen. Second, I've admitted to myself and Zayn that I'm actually depressed, which is a truly scary thought.

I glanced at the cuts from last night. They honestly gave me chills, it was like I couldn't control what I was doing and just letting the blade think for me.

I felt Zayn start to wake up beside me.

"Zayn?" I said quietly. His eyes fluttered open. "Yeah Niall?" He asked in a sexy morning voice.

"I just want to say thank you." I said. He began to run his hands through my hair as I spoke. "I don't know what would've happened if you hadn't come over last night. I love you."

He leaned over and pressed his lips to mine, a feeling I still couldn't get over. It's honestly the best feeling in the world.

"I love you too Niall." He said as he pulled away. "You're gonna get through this okay?"

I looked away. Right now it didn't feel like I would, but I was going to try. Zayn grabbed my chin and brought our gazes back together.

"How about I take you out tonight?" He asked. I smiled and blushed.

"I'd like that." I mumbled.

"Okay." He said, getting out of bed and holding his hand out to me. "I'll pick you up at 7."

He kissed me again, then let me walk him out to his car.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I nervously tugged at my blue t-shirt, anxiously waiting for Zayn to arrive. Was I dressed too casually? Did this shirt make my already fat body look worse?

I heard the doorbell ring and I quickly pushed away my negative thoughts and ran downstairs, taking a deep breath and opening the door.

I gasped as Zayn smiled at me. He looked amazing, wearing a black t-shirt, skinny jeans, and his long hair styled up, with one strand of hair falling over his face.

"You look amazing babe." He said, wrapping his arms around my waist and pecking my lips lightly. I blushed, looking down.

"You too." I said, smiling up at him.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked. I nodded and he reached out to intertwine our hands, then lead me to his car.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Zayn!" I whined.

"I'm not telling you." He laughed.

"Please!" I complained, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"We're almost there I promise." He said. I groaned.

After about five more minutes of me bugging Zayn and him teasing me in return, we arrived at a dead end at the end of some woods. Zayn got out of the car and opened the car door for me before I could even try.

"Come on." He grinned, interlacing our fingers once again and leading me into the forest. "This is where I go whenever I'm feeling upset about anything. It's kind of my getaway."

We reached a small wooden cabin, far back enough that it's hidden to anyone on the outside. He unlocked the door and we stepped inside the small building. I smiled at the sight. There was one bed, a small couch with a TV above a fireplace, and a small kitchen in one corner.

"It's amazing Zayn." I said. He went over to the small dresser beside the bed, pulled out a pair of swimming trunks, and tossed them to me.

"There's a lake out back. It's always super warm." He said excitedly.

"I dunno." I mumbled. I wasn't the best swimmer and this involves Zayn seeing me shirtless, even though he saw me naked last night I still feel self conscious.

"What's the matter babe." He asked worriedly, walking over and taking my hands.

"I can't really swim." I said quietly. "I mean... I can but I'm not the best."

"I'll help you." He said smiling.

I nodded, then smiled up at him. The two of us quickly changed into our swimsuits, then ran outside. I put my feet in the water.

"See It's warm!" Zayn said, who was already in to his knees.

I laughed and ran in after him, splashing him once I was up to my knees.

"Oh you're gonna get it blondie." He laughed, running after me. He chased me around the shallow end, splashing me with water, both of us laughing messes. He caught up to me and picked me up bridal style and spun around in a circle.

"I love you." He whispered, leaning down and pressing our lips together. I took this opportunity to splash him in the face. He pulled back, acting offended.

"Love you too!" I yelled, while running away, as he was already chasing me again.

After about an hour of water fights, swimming lessons, and small make out sessions in the lake, we decided to get out once it was dark.

"I want to show you something." Zayn said. I followed him up a small ladder on the back of the cabin and the two of us ended up on the roof. There was a large blanket laid out and two pillows.

"This is my favorite spot." Zayn said smiling. "When life gets rough I like to come up here and just watch the stars."

He laid down on the blanket and I crawled into his arms, cuddling my head into his chest as he hugged me tightly. We sat in silence and just stared up at the beautiful night sky.

"I love you Niall" He whispered after a while, kissing my head lightly. "I hope you know that."

I smiled up at him. A genuine smile, because I was genuinely happy. Zayn just has a way of making me believe everything he says.

"You're the only person who makes me truly happy." I said. He leaned down and kissed me softly. It wasn't rough or needy, just loving.

"Then I promise to never leave your side." He whispered. "Because you deserve happiness."

That was the last thing either of us needed to say. We just continued to lay there in silence, under the stars, until I drifted off to sleep. And when I woke up again, I was being gently placed into bed by Zayn.

"Stay strong baby." He whispered, not knowing I was awake. He planted a small kiss on my cheek. "Stay strong for me. I know you can do it."

I smiled as he climbed into the bed beside me and wrapped his strong arms around me again. I was going to get better. For Zayn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This took so long I'm so sorry >.<

I was really focused on my other stories and I forgot to update this, then I thought I knew what was going to happen and I totally changed my mind, then fandom drama, then my parents took my laptop. I'm sorry guys :/

But anyways,
COMMENT VOTE FAN