Chapter 13- Kanao sleeps

Third Person:

Teruko whimpers as Nezuko covers her mouth. Both of them were staring at the demon in the doorway.

Nezuko: Teruko, you gotta try not to scream. Go hide behind the shelves alright?

Teruko nods and runs to the shelves. Nezuko turns around to stare at the demon, who is talking in the doorway.
Demon: Curses! Curses! Thanks to them, he was able to get away! That prey was mine and mine alone. Damn them! Why do all these unwelcomed guests keep barging in someone else's home? It's maddening! That prey belonged to me! I found it with my own two hands on my own property!

Nezuko draws out her sword while staring at the demon.

Demon: The filthy rats! I'll make them pay!

Nezuko: Hey you, listen up! I'm a Demon Slayer Rank Mizunoto, name Nezuko Kamado! It's my duty to slay you know!

Demon: A child with marechi that I found myself!

Nezuko jumps at the demon and swings her sword to his neck.

Got him! She thinks.

But then, the demon pats a drum on his shoulder. This makes the room flip around to the side. Nezuko lands on the wall, which is positioned as the floor.

I thought this might happen. The rooms been flipped! So this is his blood demon art. The entire mansion is his territory. What's this? There's a weird presence I feel coming.

Someone laughs as they run through the walls.

?: BETTER WATCH OUT! CAUSE READY OR NOT... HERE I COME!

A female in a boar mask with bandages wrapped around their chest burst through the doors.

Who is this girl?! She's wearing a boar mask! And she's wielding Nichirin Swords!

?: Alright you monster... Die on the battlefield and serve as my springboard, so that I may become even more powerful, and soar a new height!

Demon: Infuriating! Just infuriating!

?: Hope you're ready for me, cause I'm coming... THROUGH!

The girl charges at the demon.

Demon: Infuriating!

The demon taps his drum and changes the room's position again.

Nezuko: Teruko! Hold onto the furniture!

The boar girl jumps on and off of Nezuko.

Nezuko: That demon has special powers! You shouldn't be attacking so recklessly!

The girl just laughs.

Demon: How maddening! All these cursed insects spreading amok in my house!

The demon taps his drums twice making the room move again. The room goes back to it's normal position. Teruko and lands on the floor, but the boar girl puts her foot on her back. They laugh like crazy again.

?: I can't believe the room spun around! Now this is what I call a fun time!

Nezuko runs to Teruko and grabs the other girls foot.

Nezuko: Get your dirty feet off of her! Nezuko pushes across the room. The boar lady jumps back in her feet.

?: Who the hell are you kid?

Nezuko: Stepping on a little kid like that, what're you thinking?!

The crazy girl laughs again.

?: You got spunk! I like that! Having a human send me flying, that's a first for me!