Chapter 40- A deep sleep

Third Person:

Nezuko opened the door and walked through one of the train carts with Kanao and Aoi behind her. Aoi ran up to a window and slammed her hands on it. The people sitting in that area were surprised.

Kanao: Sorry, gentlemen. What are you doing? Get over here.

Aoi: Let me go!

Kanao was dragging Aoi now.

Kanao: This Ayaki, he's a Hashira, right? You sure you'll recognize him?

Nezuko: Yeah. I remember what he looks like.

Aoi: Hey!

Kanao dragged her faster.

Nezuko: I'll tell you when I sense him.

Nezuko opened the door that led to the next cart. She walked up to Rui, who was eating food. Kanao began to whisper to Nezuko.

Kanao: That's the arachnid Hashira?

Nezuko: Uh huh.

Kanao: Not just some random kid?

Nezuko: Uh huh.

They slid right next to Rui.

Nezuko: Excuse me.

Rui ignored her.

Nezuko: A-Ayaki?

Rui: It's you. You were at the mansion.

Nezuko: Yes. I'm Nezuko Kamado. This is Kanao Tsuyuri, and this here is Aoi Kanzaki.

Rui: Isn't there one in that box?

Nezuko: Right, my brother Tanjiro.

Rui: I remember that demon. Since the Master accepted her, I will keep my peace.

Nezuko sighed of relief.

Rui: Hey, sir next to me.

Aoi kept slamming her hands on the window.

Aoi: Incredible! I'm actually inside of this titan!

Kanao grabbed Aoi by her mask.

Kanao: Would you calm down? You're gonna break the glass like that!

Rui: Why are you three here? A mission?

Nezuko: Yes. We were ordered to join you. We received a message from a crow which let us know the casualties on this train we're on the rise.

Rui: That's why you're here.

Nezuko: Hey... there was one more thing... something I wanted to ask you.

Rui: What is it?

Nezuko: It's about my father.

Rui: What about him?

Nezuko: He was a frail man.

Rui: Really?

Nezuko: And yet... he could perform a Kagura dance in freezing weather.

Rui: Nice.

Nezuko: And then.

Rui: There's more?

Nezuko: Tsukigami Kagura, the dance... I found myself doing it, just like my father used to. I was hoping if you knew anything about that dance, you'd be willing to tell me.

Rui: I don't.

Nezuko: Huh?

Rui: I've never heard of this dance, not once. Your father, taking the Kagura and adapting it for battle is commendable. That's just it.