Chapter 54- Things are gonna get real crazy

I lied again

Third Person:

A woman in a purple kimono was screaming in the Ogimoto House.

LP: What's all that screaming about?

DP: It's a monster! A monster!

DG: There's no time to fool around.  Get ready for work!

DP: Who cares about work when there's a monster boar going around destroying all the ceilings and floors!

LP: Are you sure you got enough sleep last night?

DP: Come see! I'll show you!

Aoi busted through the floor. She turned around and looked at the girls before she exhaled at them. They all screamed. Aoi fully faced them and ran towards them, chuckling.

Aoi: Now I'm really feeling that demon's presence!

All the girls ran away from her. Aoi ran and then came to a stop.

Aoi: Is it here?

Aoi cut through the floor. When she was done, she revealed a hole in the ground.

Aoi: This must be it, the hole leading straight to the demon's lair. Get ready to die, bastard!

Aoi's head was now in the hole. The girls watched in horror. Aoi took her head out.

Aoi: So I can only get my head inside?

She laughed.

Aoi: That might have stopped others, but it's not gonna stop Lord Aoi!! After all, I'm a woman who can dislocate all her joints. In other words, as long as my head fits, I can go anywhere!

(I know flexibility is Inosuke's thing, but since he ain't fighting demons in this AU, let's just give that sense to Aoi)

Aoi wiggled through the hole like a worm.

Aoi: Get ready, demon, 'cause I'm comin' through! ... What gives? There's no end in sight to this damn thing! It's here! I can tell there's a demon here!

Aoi made it out of hole. She looked around and saw people trapped in bubbles, and cages bade out of melted lava rocks.

What the hell?

Aoi landed on the ground and readjusted her joints back into their normal positions.

Some kind of rock and bubbles? What is this? There's living humans trapped in them. So this demon is able to catch humans in these?

Aoi stopped walking when she realized she stepped on the bones of humans.

Then it takes them whenever it wants and devours them? Pretty brutal if you ask me.

Aoi looked ahead and saw Kanao trapped in a bubble.

Aoi: What's she doing here?

??: That's a question I should be asking you.

Aoi gasped and turned around.

??: How would you like it if someone started messing with your food?

???: Dirty girl! You reek of filth! Disgusting. Repulsive!

Makio: You damn stinkbug!

There were two demons talking to Aoi. One of them was Makio, the demon that was Oiran Warabihime. The demon with was new. She had pale skin, long black hair that was tinted blue, and blue eyes. This demon was wearing a short, sleeveless blue dress with a gray sash wrapped around her waist. The demon was wearing blue and gray stripped socks and dark blue sandals. Just like the demon fighting Nezuko and Makio, this demon had a blue chocker, and blue horns on top of her head. She also had white bandages that glowed blue.