Chapter 50- Found it

Third Person:

A little girl was crying in a room. Kanao opened the door and saw her.

Kanao: Hey! What the hell happened here? Seriously! Your room's a mess!

The girl gasps and turns around. She had red marks on her face on her cheek and near her lip.

Kanao: Wait! Did you get in a fight? Are you OK? Who did this?

The girl cries even more. Kanao looks both ways before she entered the room.

Kanao: Hey, don't cry.

Kanao sits next to the girl and puts a hand on her back to try to comfort her.

Kanao: What's going on? You all right? Sorry I yelled like that. I wasn't angry or anything, I swear. It's just I was surprised. That's all.

Kanao suddenly feels a flash of fear. Behind her was a tall oiran who looked mad.

Oiran: You there... what do you think you're doing in my room?

Kanao was sweating and she gulped. Her hand on the girl was shaking.

This feeling... that's not a human standing behind me. That's a demon. I didn't even notice she was there until she started speaking. How is that possible? This feeling is bad news. I've never heard one so ominously quiet before. Which means... this is an upper rank demon.

Oiran: What's wrong? Are you hard of hearing or something, girl?

Camo: Please wait, Oiran Warabihime.

Brown: That girl is brand new. She just started here the day before yesterday.

The girls talking were shaking in fear.

Warabihime: And? So what if she's new?

The girls fell to their knees.

Kanao: Forgive me if I intruded. I saw this room was a mess, and I heard a girl crying in here.

Warabihime: What's up with your hair color? It's hideous.

Kanao felt insulted.

Warabihime: In any case, you're right, this room is still in shambles, isn't it?

Warabihime walked up to the girl that was crying.

Warabihime: if I'm not mistaken, I told you to clean it up.

Warabihime grabbed the girl by her ear, making her cry even more.

Warabihime: Shut your mouth! Stop all that screaming and start cleaning, brat!

Lavender: I'm sorry! Forgive me, Oiran! I'll clean it all up! Just please let go!

The girl's ear started to bleed. Kanao grabbed Warabihime's wrist.

Warabihime: What's this?

Kanao: Please... Take your hands off her.

Nezuko was cleaning the hallway. She wiped and dusted an entire room. She cut the stems of flowers. She continued to clean the hallway.

Nezuko: All done! I made sure to scrub down all of the hallways. Right! The flowers... They're all prepared.

Woman: What, already?

Nezuko: Anything else I can do to help?

Woman: Well, let me think.

Nezuko quickly gave the woman a new cup of tea.

Nezuko: Here's a fresh cup of tea. What's next?

Woman: You didn't have to do that.

Nezuko: No problem. So what's next? I want to help. So what's next? I want to help! So what's next?