chapter 7: time to go

Today was the day daisy
would be going on her date with Brian, she was excited of course. But she was nervous.

She curled her hair, (or rather she curled one strand and willow did the rest) and did a half up half down braid.

She walked to her dresser and pulled out some tight light jeans, and a shirt that was slightly cropped with words all over like the daily prophet but it had a sunflower right in the middle. She quickly changed and then walked down to the common room.

"Okay I'm off! I will see you bunch later!" She was about to leave when she heard some people ask where she was going, she recognized the voices as Fred and George and spinned around.

"Hogsmeade."

"Without us?" They asked I unison.

"Yeah I have a date."
They rolled there eyes and looked at her.

"I guess you have a new best friend!"

"No I don-" she was cut by Angelina who was still mad that she might date a Slytherin.

"More like boyfriend..." She muttered under her breath.

"What?!?" Fred and George yelled. They were protective around her as the first time they heard about her having a crush they pranked the person for a week and told her not to date them. Daisy quickly sprinted out of the room and turned the corner, she stopped and leaned against the wall.

"Hey daisy!" She heard. She looked up and saw Brian running to her.

"Hi Brian!" She hugged him and they started walking to breakfast.

"You ready for our date?" Brian asked daisy. Daisy blushed but she didn't know why, she got butterflies in her stomach and smiled.

"Of course I am!" They bothed laughed.

"I will race you to the great hall!" Brian said.  They both started running as fast as they could and they finally made it. There faces were red and they were worn out as they laughed. Once they were straightened up they walked into the great hall as the big doors opened.

Daisy sat with Brian at the Slytherin table, still receiving a few glares from people around them.

they ate quickly and then they walked in silence to where the carriages were.

371 words

Very short chapter because I'm tired but I wanted to do at least one update on one of my stories! Have a great day/night/evening! Make sure to eat, drink, (but not alcohol) and be amazing - tiki