chapter 8: jealousy jealousy

Brian and Daisy started there walk in hogsmeade. Brian had given daisy a piggy back ride since they got there.

"Where do you want to go daisy?" Brian asks as he looks at all the shops near them.

"How about the three broomsticks? Let's get some butterbear!" She said excitedly. Brian laughed and nodded as they made there way to the three broomsticks.

When they got there Brian set daisy down.

"What can I get you two?" The person behind the bar asked.

"Could we get 1 cauldron cake and 2 butterbears?" Brian asked as he got out a some of his money. The man nodded and took his money then pointed to a booth in the back. Daisy and Brian walked over and took a seat next to each other.

"Where do you want to go after here?" Daisy asked.

"What about that joke shop zonkos."

"I would love to go there." Daisy smiled. Brian saw their butterbears and cauldron cake and went to get them before coming back.

"Want half?" He asked.

"Yes."
Brian cut it in half and they started eating. They started a conversation and made a few jokes.

"Daisy...." Brian said nervously.

"Hm?" She hummed in response. Wiping some of the butterbear off her upper lip.

"I-i look...we have gotten to know each other and daisy...i-i really really like you daisy. I was wondering....would you be my girlfriend?" He asked. Daisy was shocked but she liked Brian too. He was smart and funny, he was nice and understanding... sometimes she wondered why he was in Slytherin.

"I would love to be your girlfriend Brian!" She smiled brightly. Brian and leaned in and kissed her, she kissed him back. They pulled apart and daisy was blushing with a smile. They finished there butterbears and there cauldron cake and then left for zonkos hand in hand.

In zonkos they looked at almost all there products. Daisy saw Fred and George paying for a bag full of stuff. "Fred! George!" She called.

George waved at her with a big grin. "Hi daisy!" He said.

Fred looked over and saw her and Brian's hands and waved slightly before leaving quickly. "Fred wai-" George said as he followed him looking worried. Daisy shrugged it off and continued looking.

Her and Brian pretended to have a duel with two fake wands. Then they went to a clothing shop to find matching outfits. They found them and changed into them before leaving and heading back to Hogwarts.

420 words

Short chapter because it 11:00 pm where I am but I wanted to update so I will try to make a longer chapter but this is just Brian and Daisys trip to hogsmeade....what do you think of brian now? Remember to eat, drink (but not alcohol) and have a great day/night/evening. With all my love! -tiki ❤️❤️❤️