chapter 13: quidditch

Gryffindor and Slytherin were having there first match very soon and daisy and the twins were so tired of practice. Daises arms were sore from throwing the quaffle around for hours and the twins were even more sore from beating a Bludger for hours.

"Can't we just take a little break Oliver?" Fred asked. Harry was complaining to daisy about how much school work he had to do because he was busy with quidditch all the time.

"No, Slytherins are tough and we need to be ready. Now, let's get going. Come on team!" Oliver headed out with his broom and everyone else followed.

But when they got to the field and was about to start the slytherins showed up with their brooms. Oliver stormed over to the slytherins and everyone else went too. Turns out Snape gave them permission even though Gryffindor was scheduled. Malfoys dad had bought Malfoy onto the team and bought them all nimbus 2000s.

"At least no one on the gryffindor team had to buy there way onto the team, they got in on pure talent!" Hermione granger said who had followed them. Her and Ron was going to watch the team practice but not anymore.

"Nobody asked for your opinion you flithy mudblood!" Malfoy snapped at Hermione. Hermione gasped and you could tell she was about to cry. Everybody else gasped and Oliver looked furious. Hermione ran away along with Harry and Ron.

"Come on team! Back to the locker rooms!" They went back to the locker rooms and changed.

"I can't believe Malfoy would say that!" Angelina said.

"I can," daisy said. Daisy wasn't surprised, Malfoy always called muggle Borns mudbloods. He was a stuck up pureblood. "Anyway I'm going to the library to finish my essay."

"What's wrong?" Emma said and daisy turned around.

"What do you mean?"

"I know you've been avoiding us. I mean we talk a little then your off going somewhere else! It's either the library or you need to think about something! And mostly it's about your boyfriend!"

"I have not been avoiding any of you! Why would I Anyway?"

"I don't know but you have been avoiding us!"

"I haven't! I need to finish my essay so just leave me alone!" Daisy runs off to the library. She didn't have to finish an essay but she needed an excuse. And apparently she needed some new ones. Daisy sat down at the very back of the library. She got a book and started reading. When it got time for the library to close daisy finally got up and left. Two days from now there quidditch match would be taking place. Daisy loved quidditch but she was always stressed before the games. What if she messed up and Gryffindor lost? A lot of what if scenarios filled her mind.

Daisy gets to her dorm and sees the other girls already sleeping. She changes, brushed her hair and teeth and then falls asleep with no trouble.

Daisy was sitting at the great hall. She had got up before everyone else due to being so anxious about the match and also to avoid her roommates. Her leg was shaking when all the gryffindor team came into the great hall and sat next to her. Fred and George sat next to her when Fred slung his arm around her shoulders.

"Ready to beat Slytherins arse?" Fred asked. Daisy caught eye of Brian at the slytherin table and he shook his head.
Daisy moved her shoulders to get Fred's arm off.

"I guess..." Fred looked slightly surprised. Daisy finished the rest of her breakfast as fast as she could. "I'm gonna go to lockers rooms alright Oliver?"

"Yeah okay." Oliver was usually nervous too. Much more nervous than daisy.

"AND CHASER DAISY POTTER SCORES! 50-30! GRYFFINDOR IN THE LEAD!" lee said. "Go Gryffindor!! Daisy is my best friend!! Woo hoo!! Kick Slytherins ar-!"

"Lee! Stop it and pay attention to the game!" McGonagall scolded lee. This happened in almost every game.

"And slytherin scores! Sadly..."

"Stop it lee!"

"Alright alright! CHASER ANGELINA JOHNSON HAS THE QUAFFLE! SHE PASSES IT TOO CHASER ALICIA SPINNET! AND SHE SCORES! 60-40! GRYFFINDOR IN THE LEAD!"

while daisy passed the quaffle to Angelina after a bludger was sent her way but blocked by George, Harry was trying to spot the snitch. "Where is it?" Harry said. Squinting to find the tiny speck of gold somewhere. There! Harry dived towards the snitch.

"IT SEEMS AS THOUGH SEEKER HARRY POTTER HAS SPOTTED THE SNITCH! SLYTHERIN SEEKER DRACO MALFOY HAS STARTED FOLLOWING HARRY POTTER! AND A BLUDGER IS FOLLOWING THEM! THEY ARE GOING UNDER AND OVER EVERYWHERE! OH WOW THEY ALMOST HIT EACH OTHER! OH QUAFFLE SENT TO OLIVER! AND HE GOT IT! GO OLIVER!!!what-i was just cheering! Oh come on- right right the game. Anyway. MALFOY AND POTTER SEEM TO BE ARGUING."

"Training for the ballet pottah?!"

"HARRY POTTER HAS DIVED TOWARDS MALFOY! GRYFFINDOR GOT A POINT!! 70-40! AND SO DOES SLYTHERIN!  70-50! What? Oh the snitch wait- oh the snitch!! AND THE SNITCH HAS BEEN CAUGHT BY SEEKER HARRY POTTER FROM GRYFFINDOR! GRYFFINDOR WINS!!! WOO HOO!! YEAH!"

Daisy was relieved to say the least that Gryffindor had won. She landed on the field while Fred and George picked up Harry. He held up the snitch looking very proud.

"Good job harry!" Daisy high-fives her brother.

"Thanks dais!"

That night there was obviously going to be a party. Though Daisy wasn't going to go. It was going to be thrown by Fred and George so daisy would see them during the night. She promised to not spend time with Fred so she wouldn't. But he was always on her mind. She felt bad and wanted to see him. To say sorry for ignoring him. But she couldn't. She promised. So when the girls asked why she wasn't getting ready she simply told them she wasn't going to the party.

1006 words