chapter 4 : love makes people go blind

After the warm shower Yibo helped zhan out of the bathroom. Carrying him all the way to the bed again. Then he took the hair dryer and began to dry zhan's hair. He whispered, "Baby, are you tired?"

Zhan wanted to smile and say some sweet things but he could not . Trust him, he really could not. He is afraid that his smiley face would crack any time while listening to what this bastard was saying.

You must be curious about what happened in the bathroom. The atmosphere in the bathroom was really hot and Zhan was ready. He is an agent , yes but he also has his desires . At least he knows how to satisfy himself. He submits to no rule , even if it's the agency. And he is untamed . That's how he became the most valued agent in the agency.

And when it reached the climax what did yibo do? He smiled and said while caressing Zhan's cheeks, "Don't be afraid. Just help me out this time."

Then? Zhans thigh almost gave up. Yes , they helped each other.
Zhan had no idea that this big bad mafia had self restraint to this extent.  Zhan should be happy that the incident didn't happen but why does he feel grievance?
And this incident today is added into his revenge book.

Zhan said to himself , my day will also come !

Hearing no response from Zhan, Yibo sat down next to him and hugged from sideways, saying with a soft tone, "Are you unhappy?"

Yibo thought he would need time to get Zhan's attention. But he didn't expect it , Zhan is so much different from others ! Look, he found an unique treasure.

"No , I'm not unhappy." Zhan replied looking elsewhere.

"Then what happened to zhanzhan? Tell me."

Zhan : zhanzhan !? I dare you to say that again!

"You are not considerate enough." Zhan said with grievance in his voice that made Yibo's heart race once again. He couldn't help caressing the boy's hair lovingly.

"What did I do?"

"You didn't give me any food. Looking at how wealthy you are,  you can at least afford an extra person's meal !"

Yibo's eyes widened.  He almost forgot that Zhan didn't eat anything in the morning and it's noon! He didn't know if he ate anything last night either. Yibo slapped himself in imagination , before stepping out of the bedroom and calling for chefs.

He came back to his room once again and dressed both himself and Zhan up. Zhan didn't have cloths to his fitting and wore Yibo's that was obviously loose.

Staring at Zhan,Yibo thought, I hardly controlled myself today as to not to scare him off. But it's getting harder and harder.

It's just one thing puzzled yibo. If someone else is in Zhan's position,  won't they ask why they were here or who is he ? They will be scared stiff. Zhan really got used to him this early ?

When Zhan approached him all the questions were thrown to the side by Yibo . He extended his hand and grabbed Zhan's wrist.

Zhan and Yibo was about to sit down on the dining table when they heard a female voice shouting. The voice is getting louder and louder .