chapter 3 : Only his

Yibo entered the door of the meeting room and his face turned solemn. Immediately the attention of the members turned towards him. Without wasting time he went to the end of the long table and sat on the main seat. Song Ziqi sat down on his right side and another person sat on his left side.

"Who was given the task of going after the rotten lecherous monkey?" Asked Yibo with cold voice.

The room is large but it seemed small with the presence of many tall men. Among them , five people came forward and stood in line beside each other . They didn't dare to lift their head up. They were scared silly. Each of their hands were shaking with fear and their face turned white.

The task they received was to kill a person. And the person is a very important figure in the society. The newly chosen mayor. This person's fate was known to every one of them when he challenged their boss. And the old mayor , he stepped off from his position. This new mayor is a threat to them. That's what their boss thought.

The person who just sat on his chair that holds up certain power and made their boss see him as a threat is certainly not someone normal. His only ending is, death.

" Have all of you grown your wings already!? Or are you having a lot of free time ?" Yibo asked.

No one dared to answer.

"Song Ziyan, they need more training. Send them to the camp for repairing."

Song Ziyan who sat on yibo's left side nodded without any word and gestured with his fingers to take those people back. The few people were horrified when they heard they will be sent to the camp and began to beg in tears for mercy .

Who wants to go there! If someone is in right mind they will never even dare to stand in the camp's one kilometre radius. The so called camp is built in the remote side but far from the borders. In the camp , people were sent for training and when they think one of them passed the test , they are ready to work. The training is cruel and the punishment is way more cruel.

The cries couldn't be heard for long as they were dragged out of the room.

Yibo's stern face didn't soften even a little bit.
"And where are they?" Yibo pointed at the two empty seat.

Hearing Yibo's question, Song Ziyan smiled in  a complicated manner before replying, "Maybe in...the toilet."

Yibo narrowed his eyes and asked patiently , "At the same time ? They sure takes so much time."

Ziyan awkwardly lied, " One of them is scared of ghosts so the other followed him in."

Yibo thought it was ridiculous and he was obviously lying. " Two grown man in the same toilet. Your logic....has flaws. When they come back, teach 'one of them' how to not get scared ghost in broad daylight."

Song Ziyan, 25 years old and he is yibo's another helping hand. Him and song Ziqi are related by blood, they are brothers.

At this time yibo gave out a firm order, " Forget it. No need to kill that lecher this easily. Figure out his history. And what's with Haoxuan these days?"

The room emptied by half as the men left to do their job. Song Ziyan answered, " He is lying low . He didn't do anything this month.

"He is really a fox. Who knows what he is planning now. I will watch over him." Song Ziqi said.

Yibo nodded and then he remembered about something once again, "what about...LIA? Those cunning bastards are annoying. Are they still sending out their people?"

Ziqi shook his head , mockery is visible on his face, "Recently they didn't hand over these mission to anyone. Maybe they got scared after losing so many valuable treasures (agents)?"