chapter 20: Feeling a bit lost

Wang Yibo was pacing back and forth in the living room with Ziqi , Ziyan , Fanxing and Guo Cheng standing silently. Guo Cheng tentatively opened his mouth, "Boss, do you really believe him?"

The person who was asked this question didn't even spare any glance at Guo Cheng. Fanxing elbowed Guo Cheng and told him to shut up.

After five or six minutes, a person, face as white as sheet from fear, knelt down infront of Yibo. That's when Yibo fixed his attention towards the person who just ran in.

A cold voice sounded, "speak."

The man was already breathing hard and Yibo's stern voice made him shudder. But he knew if he didn't answer the question timely he will have a hard time in the future.
"B-boss...Mr.Xiao is eating well and seemed to be healthy..but there were some bruises on his arms. Haoxuan...he locked Mr.xiao up for days."

"Locked him up? Continue."

"Today..He called Mr.Xiao in the meeting room."

Yibo frowned and ziqi raised a brow. Ziqi said,"He took him to their meeting..?! Meeting of a Gang should be really secretive. I think my guess is right. You should all think about it." The last sentence was meant for everyone present inside the room.

"What are you guessing again? You are still doubting him?" Guo Cheng said.

Yibo also looked at Ziqi and said coldly, " oh? Then what's your guess . Let me know."

Ziqi hesitated for a while and said in a small voice, "Why would Haoxuan himself come and take him, agent 004 altogether instead of attacking you or us?"

Ziyan completed his words, "so you think Zhan is one of Haoxuan's man who leaked the news. But Ge, it doesn't really make sense. Previously you said he is from LIA but LIA also tracking down K1. If he is from K1 then he wouldn't have waited till now and do no damage."

Ziqi shut up after a while but that didn't change his mind. He is sure this Zhan is deceiving everyone. If he isn't from LIA or K1...then who could he be ?

Yibo turned back to the man, "Then?"

"Then..I saw..I saw..a man coming out hurriedly. He is in high position and sticks to Haoxuan all the time. He was really angry when he came out. They were about to go somewhere that's why they let Mr.xiao out. So when I was sneaking out, I heard Mr.xiao....cursing Haoxuan badly...I decided to see what's wrong. But..."

Yibo frowned. He actually never heard zhan curse at him except when doing the activities in bed. Yibo's fist tightened as the knuckles turned white. Could it be that, they are giving zhan hard time?

"But what?"

The man got scared again and timidly replied, "But...I was caught."

"Who? How did you get out then?" Fanxing asked.

"No, no, it was Mr.Xiao. when I was watching over him he suddenly came to me and said some words. He was sure that I was sent by boss. He sent some words to Boss."

Yibo's eyes lit up and his fist loosened. He looked much more better than before. But there was a hunch, how did Zhan know he sent this man to spy? According to the man, Zhan had been locked in a room. And no normal person can identify a man like Zhan did.

Yibo pushed away these thoughts and eagerly asked the man what Zhan wanted him to know.

"He said, 'Yibo, you don't have to worry. This guy Haoxuan is really stupid, d-dumber than you. Actually, he is not a match for me. Your most loyal subordinate already stated his doubt I guess. Leave it, yibo, he will not be able to kill me. See you soon , in seoul. And... Miss me? Me too."