chapter 34 : where are you?

In the torture room , loud cries and painful cries rang out time to time. A man was bound to a metal chair with various wires attached to him. His hair would stand up whenever he received a shock. This had been going on for a while. The hand that was attached to the arm of the chair was shaking as blood dripped on the ground from the bloody fingers. Two of five fingers were missing. It could be said that, this man's will is really strong to live up to now after suffering numerous tortures.

Far from the bloody man , sat Yibo with his sharp and cruel eyes glowing. His right hand played with his golden gun and his left hand supported his chin. His legs overlapping each other. Just like countless times in the past, his posture was intimidating.

At this time the person who was covered in sweat and blood cried out , "I'll speak! I'll speak!"

Yibo gestured Guo Cheng to stop and indifferently asked, "oh?"

"It's Song Ziqi! It's him and his sister! They told me to..to..give fake medication!"

Yibo's eyes darkened.

Before he could speak , Guo Cheng gave the doctor another shock. "You stupid wretch! You thought you could make our  boss go mad!"

Yibo sighed, he forgot what he was about to say.

The doctor said once again while grasping for breath,"That's a strong drug. It's effect will stabilised if once drinks it with alcohol. The first dose will take effect immediately and the following doses will seriously effect your mind..."

Yibo gave the doctor a cold smile. He took the needle from the table and handed them to fanxing. Fanxing grabbed the needle without hesitation and walked to the doctor's side. Yibo told one of the guard to call ziyan over.

"Spill everything truthfully. Everytime you stutter that needle will directly dig into your eyes."

Ziyan came almost immediately. Its been a month and he already got a hold in his emotions. He stood beside Yibo's side and glanced at the doctor as if it wasn't a surprise to him. They were trained this way. One must not reveal his emotions. But Yibo could see the slight confusion on his face.

"Go ahead." He ordered moving his eyes to look at the gun. He casually took out a tissue and started to wipe the already clean hand gun.

"Song ziqi and Song Ziyi lured me to give you drugs which tempers with your mind and make you forget the past. The effect is strong , if taken continuously you'll eventually lose your mind and go crazy."

"What the fck are you saying!?" Ziyan yelled. "How can my brother and my sister plot against Yibo! We , Song family has always been loyal to the Wangs !"

Yibo looked up at Ziyan. "Calm down. You know I hate betrayers the most. Don't follow Ziqi's path, I don't want to lose another team member."

Ziyan shut up but his fist clenched tightly. Everyone gave him time to digest. Ziyan's heavy voice sounded, "I'll bring her over."

Fanxing sighed in relief. Then he asked the doctor, "how to cure him?"

The doctor saw the needle coming closer. He lost all his strength to struggle. Screaming he spoke, "stop! Stop taking the medicines! The effects will weaken a lot! "

"As if we don't know this. Fanxing ! Don't spare him! You poke his eyes and I press the switch!" Guo Cheng shouted.

Fanxing shook his head," Are you planning to shock me too?"
As he said this, he turned to look at Yibo who indifferently stood up , leaving the underground cell area. The meaning is clear , he is useless, kill him.

After taking a warm shower , Yibo stood on the open balcony. His hand held an unopened beer bottle as he stared at the sky filled with stars. He gave a mocking smile to himself, he raised his gun against his precious person once again.